Reviews for Rhythm of Life
Mashiro Ruri chapter 85 . 2/5
Awe~~ That was soooooo adorable! I am soo happy for all of them~~!
I loved every bit of the story and enjoyed it a lot! You did a great job at writing it!
I will be waiting patiently for whatever story you decide to write the next time around~~!
Mashiro Ruri chapter 84 . 2/5
Finally some peace to out cute couple!
Now I see where the title came from~~
Mashiro Ruri chapter 83 . 2/5
I knew that the detectives would get together! They make such a cute couple~~~
The wedding was awesome! Very adorable~~ (oh god I returned to using the overused vocabulary -~-)
Now on a totally different note, tyki and neah finally got arrested ~~ YAAAY!
Mashiro Ruri chapter 82 . 2/4
I don't want to offend you or anything but you misspelt 'yu kanda' as 'yullen kanda' (I also noticed the 'marian' as 'marion' before) I don't mean to be mean or anything as I just wanted to alert you to this little thingy (please don't take it in a bad way~~!)
I laughed my arse off at the bathroom thingy (YAAAAY~~! THEY GOT ENGAGED!)
Other that that ... Is that 'detective x his partner' that's going on? I really like those two .. but lets not forget about the guy who fed money to the picture booth at the amusement park (he is one of my favorite OCs!)
I also have been wondering for a while about the Christmas presents from last year and about when will they do the test (also lavi and lenalee .. there is also college) but that will probably be mentioned later~~
Mashiro Ruri chapter 81 . 2/4
WHAT?! WHY?! that judge must have been bribed! Though if I were to tell the truth you did a good job on choosing to have them bailed ..it would have been a bit boring if they don't.
There is another thing that has been on my mind -who is this 'Billy' ? I would have thought that he was the chef but the sentence wouldn't make sense then
Mashiro Ruri chapter 80 . 2/4
That was really sad! I never thought that link would have such a sad past! TToTT
Other than that I really liked how kanda trusted link with allen it made me feel somehow warm inside (and I do not mean THAT kind of warm -you perverts- just that kind you get while reading fluffy stuffies)
Mashiro Ruri chapter 78 . 2/4
Shit I finally used up all my vocabulary!
I mean I can't think of something other than 'adorable' and 'cute' to describe this chapter with (and I am pretty sure I used these words before)
Mashiro Ruri chapter 76 . 2/3
I misread 'smelled his scent of sandalwood and musk' as 'smelled his scent of salmon and musk' and was like 'What?! Salmon?'
Like, how did I even read it that way? *sigh*
Mashiro Ruri chapter 75 . 2/3
You don't know how hard I laughed at the 'he tripped' thingy
Mashiro Ruri chapter 74 . 2/3
I literally cried at the last scene! TToTT
I was so touched~!
Mashiro Ruri chapter 71 . 2/3
I have no words to say other than the fact that I am very happy for them
Mashiro Ruri chapter 69 . 2/3
ALLEN GOT SAVED! YAAAAAAAAAAAY~~
Mashiro Ruri chapter 66 . 2/3
Well at first I was like 'why? and just when they wanted to save allen!' and when I read the last sentence I was like '...shit'
Mashiro Ruri chapter 65 . 2/3
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY~~! A rescue plan! :D
Mashiro Ruri chapter 64 . 2/3
Cross! Finally! TToTT *sniff* .. I hate colds *cough* *cough*
I hope that the last sentence doesn't come true though ... my sole comfort comes from the fact that I still have more than 20 chapters till I finish the story *cough* *cough* ...I really hate colds