Reviews for Under the Harvest Moon
My Eyez Are Watching Everyone chapter 1 . 4/12
I so wish you would continue with this fic.
nikolasowa chapter 12 . 4/8
Please update! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
blinddivinity chapter 11 . 4/8
They finally met! Yahhoooo!
Can't wait to read more. You're such a great writer.
Poor Charlie.
Can't wait to see what Esme will say.
blinddivinity chapter 1 . 4/8
Will Charlie be told? I can't believe the pack won't fight for her anymore. I hope-when he is told-that he is angry and starts to support his daughter. I hope he is a good father.

Great fic so far. :)
Draco lover forever 1994 chapter 12 . 4/6
I thought they were gonna meet sooner...I say that Heidi should be Charlie's mate so she can keep charlie in her life...please continue
AmandaSingh0 chapter 12 . 3/7
please update. its been abit over a year.
Akatsuki's Kyuubi chapter 12 . 2/17
Awwwww
1WhoLoves2ReadAlot chapter 12 . 1/19
Great story, so far! Love it! Hope you get a chance to continue.
brezzie0 chapter 12 . 1/8
I hope u come bacl to this story bc its really good and i hate to c good stories die out
irisdietrich chapter 12 . 1/7
Please continue
BellaAngelin chapter 12 . 12/12/2014
Please keep going with this story...it's really good and I want to know what's going to happen!
clj667 chapter 12 . 11/1/2014
Well it's really too bad this hasn't been finished I really enjoyed it and there isn't a lot of Peter/Bella out there. And I was interested in seeing what happened with Angela and Dimitri. Hope you come back to this even though it's been over a year.
DGfleetfox chapter 12 . 10/28/2014
Please please come back! Btw, Edward is fucking crazzzzy! Seriously he's like a spoiled child.
silversimon chapter 1 . 10/23/2014
Please, please, please ... post more chapters and, dare I hope, complete this fabulous and wonderfully well written story!? You dropped us readers just as the girls ' sexy mates show up. You have over 1500 favs, alerts, and reviews. Be happy. Your story is much loved. When will you return? Cannot believe that after 50K words that you've lost your mojo. :) It's truly a story deserving continuation and underserving neglect.
Jasper'sGoddessofWar chapter 12 . 10/14/2014
When are you going to continue this story?!