Reviews for Under the Harvest Moon
tianacarin chapter 12 . 7/17
Omg Please update this story! It's really good.
shawnta.horton chapter 12 . 6/18
Please please please please please update this. I have to know what's going to happen. Please
Tarrasen.Sun chapter 12 . 1/13
I hope to one day see this story finished. God its just getting to the really really good bits!

I also have to say this is an amazing work of fan fiction, so cudos to you mate! :D 3
Olivia chapter 12 . 11/2/2016
PLEASE UPDATE! I can't wait to find out what happens next!
Bellastalker chapter 1 . 8/22/2016
Its really are for me to even post a review, let alone twice. I agree with many of your fans.. Just stopping this story, a masterpiece if I have ever read in regards to twilight. It has all the elements that I look for, two of the best characters, bella and angela.. It shows how big of a sociopath Edward is. It also puts another spin on the world. Yet its entirely canon. Really.. I am impressed.
Bellastalker chapter 12 . 8/22/2016
I've got to say, this is one of the best Twilight fics I have ever read. Its a shame it ended so soon.
Guest chapter 12 . 7/22/2016
This story was so much fun to read I hope you decide to continue with it.
sharina.lukofnak chapter 12 . 6/30/2016
I love this story. Just found it. Hope that one day there is more.
Hinotoriko chapter 12 . 6/30/2016
PLEASE UPDATE ITS NEEN YEARSA
Ahyah chapter 12 . 4/8/2016
Hmmm...will this be continued? I highly doubt it. But, just in case you have a change of heart some time in the future... Followed. Why? Because I was into the story.
monay9e chapter 12 . 3/28/2016
What! Please don't stop writing. I s surly hooked on this story.
BeckaR chapter 12 . 3/24/2016
absolutely love this and am dying for more please
Ihatechoosinganame chapter 12 . 1/17/2016
Really impressive story
TheTruffalo chapter 12 . 12/2/2015
Jesus. I absolutely adore this story. It is actually quite pathetic how disappointed I am that it probably won't be continued. It is incredible really, for a fanfiction story. The characterization, plot line, relationship development, unique idea's. It is realistic which I like. There characters are different from their book counterparts but you developed it in a believable way. Congrats on the great story and if you ever get back into writing Fanfiction then please finish this :(
Lauren Saint chapter 12 . 11/28/2015
This story is awesome! I REALLY hope that it gets picked up again.. Didn't realise that its been a few years since its updated until now and I really enjoyed this story! The plot is awesome! I'm loving the characters! Go Emm kick Edwards arse! Haha :D You write really well this story was a fun read! :D