Reviews for Under the Harvest Moon
Bellastalker chapter 1 . 8/22
Its really are for me to even post a review, let alone twice. I agree with many of your fans.. Just stopping this story, a masterpiece if I have ever read in regards to twilight. It has all the elements that I look for, two of the best characters, bella and angela.. It shows how big of a sociopath Edward is. It also puts another spin on the world. Yet its entirely canon. Really.. I am impressed.
Bellastalker chapter 12 . 8/22
I've got to say, this is one of the best Twilight fics I have ever read. Its a shame it ended so soon.
This story was so much fun to read I hope you decide to continue with it.
sharina.lukofnak chapter 12 . 6/30
I love this story. Just found it. Hope that one day there is more.
KumorikoKumoriko chapter 12 . 6/30
Ahyah chapter 12 . 4/8
Hmmm...will this be continued? I highly doubt it. But, just in case you have a change of heart some time in the future... Followed. Why? Because I was into the story.
monay9e chapter 12 . 3/28
What! Please don't stop writing. I s surly hooked on this story.
BeckaR chapter 12 . 3/24
absolutely love this and am dying for more please
Ihatechoosinganame chapter 12 . 1/17
Really impressive story
TheTruffalo chapter 12 . 12/2/2015
Jesus. I absolutely adore this story. It is actually quite pathetic how disappointed I am that it probably won't be continued. It is incredible really, for a fanfiction story. The characterization, plot line, relationship development, unique idea's. It is realistic which I like. There characters are different from their book counterparts but you developed it in a believable way. Congrats on the great story and if you ever get back into writing Fanfiction then please finish this :(
Lauren Saint chapter 12 . 11/28/2015
This story is awesome! I REALLY hope that it gets picked up again.. Didn't realise that its been a few years since its updated until now and I really enjoyed this story! The plot is awesome! I'm loving the characters! Go Emm kick Edwards arse! Haha :D You write really well this story was a fun read! :D
Guest chapter 10 . 9/29/2015
I have to say that I am loving this story, "Under the Harvest Moon". It's different and exciting can't wait to see how it ends!

Sincerely, L. Jacox
Slightly Wicked chapter 5 . 9/9/2015
Is it bad that as I am reading this I hope to hell that Victoria and her minions DON'T leave the town and reservation alone? Seriously the wolves were sworn to protect ALL human life from vampires according to their counsel of elders, not just those they like or it's convenient to protect. Besides it wasn't Bella who brought the nomads to Forks; it was the Cullens through their claiming of the territory, as evidenced by Sam shifting months after the Cullens arrived when the first set of human drinking nomads came through the area.
Cynfulme chapter 12 . 9/2/2015
stephanieknowsallthechords chapter 12 . 8/11/2015
Oh my goodness, Peter and Demetri have finally found them! I notice that you have updated in 2 years. So the hopes of you completing this are pretty slim, but I really hope you do. I am hooked on this story, the characters are amazing and I want to see the next part of thier journey. Thank you for writing this amazing work of fiction, please update soon.

- Stephanieknowsallthechords