Reviews for Under the Harvest Moon
Akatsuki's Kyuubi chapter 12 . 2/17
Awwwww
1WhoLoves2ReadAlot chapter 12 . 1/19
Great story, so far! Love it! Hope you get a chance to continue.
brezzie0 chapter 12 . 1/8
I hope u come bacl to this story bc its really good and i hate to c good stories die out
irisdietrich chapter 12 . 1/7
Please continue
BellaAngelin chapter 12 . 12/12/2014
Please keep going with this story...it's really good and I want to know what's going to happen!
clj667 chapter 12 . 11/1/2014
Well it's really too bad this hasn't been finished I really enjoyed it and there isn't a lot of Peter/Bella out there. And I was interested in seeing what happened with Angela and Dimitri. Hope you come back to this even though it's been over a year.
DGfleetfox chapter 12 . 10/28/2014
Please please come back! Btw, Edward is fucking crazzzzy! Seriously he's like a spoiled child.
silversimon chapter 1 . 10/23/2014
Please, please, please ... post more chapters and, dare I hope, complete this fabulous and wonderfully well written story!? You dropped us readers just as the girls ' sexy mates show up. You have over 1500 favs, alerts, and reviews. Be happy. Your story is much loved. When will you return? Cannot believe that after 50K words that you've lost your mojo. :) It's truly a story deserving continuation and underserving neglect.
Jasper'sGoddessofWar chapter 12 . 10/14/2014
When are you going to continue this story?!
TiffBaby101 chapter 12 . 9/24/2014
oooh interesting
Mason and Alex chapter 12 . 7/27/2014
I love this story especially the pairings xD please update soon
happinessis. IS chapter 12 . 7/26/2014
It has been a long time since you updated this story. (I know I am being captain obvious) I was wondering if you are going to try and finish it? I really love where you are taking the character personalities and I am hoping to see where you will take the rest of the story.
ScrewballBRaine chapter 12 . 7/20/2014
Eep. Cant wait for an update :D. This is awesome :).
Charlie0925 chapter 12 . 6/30/2014
YAY! I am so happy that they found one another and cannot wait to see what happens next! Also cannot wait to read how Edward reacts when he finds out, lol! Please, please, please, please, please come back to this and update when you have the chance, it's far to awesome of a story not to be finished! ;o)
PaulinhaEyva chapter 12 . 6/11/2014
Not! Not! Not! Not! Not! Not!
Why? Why did you stop here? Ahhhh!
Just when Peter and Demi are the girls!
Please, please, please do not leave the story here!
It's rare to find good fics Bella / Peter, even more fics with Angela and Charlie in on the secret, I love it, and your fic has all three!
I love Demetri, after he's my favorite Caius Volturi, the pair Angela is super cool, please keep writing!