Reviews for Under the Harvest Moon
I have to say that I am loving this story, "Under the Harvest Moon". It's different and exciting can't wait to see how it ends!

Sincerely, L. Jacox
Slightly Wicked chapter 5 . 9/9
Is it bad that as I am reading this I hope to hell that Victoria and her minions DON'T leave the town and reservation alone? Seriously the wolves were sworn to protect ALL human life from vampires according to their counsel of elders, not just those they like or it's convenient to protect. Besides it wasn't Bella who brought the nomads to Forks; it was the Cullens through their claiming of the territory, as evidenced by Sam shifting months after the Cullens arrived when the first set of human drinking nomads came through the area.
Cynfulme chapter 12 . 9/2
stephanieknowsallthechords chapter 12 . 8/11
Oh my goodness, Peter and Demetri have finally found them! I notice that you have updated in 2 years. So the hopes of you completing this are pretty slim, but I really hope you do. I am hooked on this story, the characters are amazing and I want to see the next part of thier journey. Thank you for writing this amazing work of fiction, please update soon.

- Stephanieknowsallthechords
Update pls
Lollidragon026 chapter 12 . 7/12
Hope you can finish this story. :-)
kacy.cook.52 chapter 12 . 5/24
MORE! please?
katraj0908 chapter 12 . 5/9
You have to continue this! I love it so much!
My Eyez Are Watching Everyone chapter 1 . 4/12
I so wish you would continue with this fic.
nikolasowa chapter 12 . 4/8
Please update! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
blinddivinity chapter 11 . 4/8
They finally met! Yahhoooo!
Can't wait to read more. You're such a great writer.
Poor Charlie.
Can't wait to see what Esme will say.
blinddivinity chapter 1 . 4/8
Will Charlie be told? I can't believe the pack won't fight for her anymore. I hope-when he is told-that he is angry and starts to support his daughter. I hope he is a good father.

Great fic so far. :)
Draco lover forever 1994 chapter 12 . 4/6
I thought they were gonna meet sooner...I say that Heidi should be Charlie's mate so she can keep charlie in her life...please continue
AmandaSingh0 chapter 12 . 3/7
please update. its been abit over a year.
Akatsuki's Kyuubi chapter 12 . 2/17