Reviews for Fixing the Broken
meh143 chapter 13 . 8/13/2013
You're really great at staying to true to the characters personalities, besides Maka being much more morbid, but I think I can see where you're gonna go with that and I like it. :) YAY! keep writing por favor! I can't wait to read more!
Runie Sempai chapter 13 . 8/12/2013
Finally back from the first day of school and I am mad! I love this it makes me blow off steam
CheezeMonster chapter 13 . 8/12/2013
AWESOME!
AnimeFreakLover54 chapter 13 . 8/11/2013
I thought this chapter wad never coming out!but it did so YAY! I take it that my suggestions weren't really helpful? Anyways, hope you update soon!

Oh, by the way, I noticed that you've been spelling Patty's name wrong. You spell it Patti but it's suppose to be Patty. Just thought you wanted to know (I know another author who did this too).
Rosebud292 chapter 12 . 7/30/2013
THIS WAS BEAUTIFUL UPDATE SOON PLEASE!
BeriForeverFan chapter 12 . 7/30/2013
Omg Kid is such a jerk! There needs to be KidxLiz in this story! Great chapter plz update soon! :D
Forever a Savior chapter 12 . 7/30/2013
This story is AMAZING! I really, really, REALLY can't wait for an update! This story just is such a cool idea and you're writing it quite well! :)
oOMumuOo chapter 12 . 7/25/2013
I thought My us said that they couldn't have bras because they could be used as a suicide device!
AnimeFreakLover54 chapter 12 . 7/23/2013
This story sure is getting good!
Fired Feathers of a Pheonix chapter 12 . 7/22/2013
:o

Aw, poor Liz. Just crying and such. Another good, drama-filled chapter!

-FFoaP
SymmetryLocked chapter 12 . 7/22/2013
Ikr! There's hardly any Kiz fanart! XD This story's getting really good! Poor Liz! I wanna know what happened to her! :3
CheezeMonster chapter 12 . 7/22/2013
When i read the title i was a bit surprised, but when i started reading it, i found that it was good! CANT WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER! :D
Cherryberry998 chapter 12 . 7/22/2013
It sucks that there isn't anymore, this is SO good! D:
Runie Sempai chapter 12 . 7/22/2013
Liz! poor poor Liz
AkemiLovesAnime289 chapter 12 . 7/22/2013
I LOVE THIS SO MUCH! Please update soon! I would love you if you did!
50 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »