Reviews for Fixing the Broken
meh143 chapter 12 . 7/21/2013
Okay this is officially my favorite fan fic I've ever read! YAY! I'm bad at reviews, but I had to say that, because It's really awesome and you're an awesome writer! Can't wait for more! :)
Runie Sempai chapter 11 . 7/21/2013
I would enjoy more!
Miss. Mint chocolate chip chapter 11 . 7/21/2013
Fired Feathers of a Pheonix chapter 11 . 7/21/2013
Whoooo! Another update! I liked this chapter - it had good action and you got to know some of the people a little better. NO, LIZ! EAT, GIRL, EAT!

Until next time!

SymmetryLocked chapter 11 . 7/21/2013
This is really unique, I like it! :D Please update! (and your Kiz moments are just so cute! I love it!)
meh143 chapter 11 . 7/21/2013
Okay I'm bad at reviews, but I wanted to say I really like you're story! I can't wait to find out what happens next!
BeriForeverFan chapter 11 . 7/21/2013
Plz update soon! I luv this story :D
Fired Feathers of a Pheonix chapter 10 . 7/20/2013
...I'm really glad I kept reading this. At first, I didn't like it. I read it at first and I thought you were one of THOSE authors who write three paragraphs and call it a job well done, but I'm really liking this. The characters are placed nicely and I like how you're not giving everything away right away. It's interesting about everyone's disorders and how they ended up there - especially Kid's story. I'm really loving this. Please continue to update! I can't wait to learn about Soul.

Your fan,
AnimeFreakLover54 chapter 9 . 7/20/2013
I love this story! It's so GOOD! If you need any ideas, please contact me. I would LOVE to help! I love it so much that I just had to put it in my favorite stories.
AnimeFreakLover54 chapter 7 . 7/20/2013
That's what I call a cliffhanger! Please update soon!
AnimeFreakLover54 chapter 6 . 7/20/2013
Thank you for posting this story! Although I know it's just a story,I feel conected to it. I really hope you update soon. :)
AnimeFreakLover54 chapter 4 . 7/20/2013
I should have heded your warning. Oh well, now I'm crying for some reason. Hope you update soon.
Runie Sempai chapter 9 . 7/20/2013
I love you never seem to disappoint me ThatOneAnimeNut! Can't wait for more!
searching4somewhere chapter 8 . 7/10/2013
I'm glad you made the chapters longer. At the beginning they were way too short. This was a pretty good story.
I actually found myself reading through it rather quickly and before I knew it I ended up at this chapter. Keep up the good work.
Runie Sempai chapter 7 . 7/10/2013