Reviews for Fixing the Broken
Fired Feathers of a Pheonix chapter 12 . 7/22/2013
:o

Aw, poor Liz. Just crying and such. Another good, drama-filled chapter!

-FFoaP
SymmetryLocked chapter 12 . 7/22/2013
Ikr! There's hardly any Kiz fanart! XD This story's getting really good! Poor Liz! I wanna know what happened to her! :3
CheezeMonster chapter 12 . 7/22/2013
When i read the title i was a bit surprised, but when i started reading it, i found that it was good! CANT WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER! :D
Cherryberry998 chapter 12 . 7/22/2013
It sucks that there isn't anymore, this is SO good! D:
Runie Sempai chapter 12 . 7/22/2013
Liz! poor poor Liz
AkemiLovesAnime289 chapter 12 . 7/22/2013
I LOVE THIS SO MUCH! Please update soon! I would love you if you did!
meh143 chapter 12 . 7/21/2013
Okay this is officially my favorite fan fic I've ever read! YAY! I'm bad at reviews, but I had to say that, because It's really awesome and you're an awesome writer! Can't wait for more! :)
Runie Sempai chapter 11 . 7/21/2013
I would enjoy more!
Lucille Perished chapter 11 . 7/21/2013
Cool
Fired Feathers of a Pheonix chapter 11 . 7/21/2013
Whoooo! Another update! I liked this chapter - it had good action and you got to know some of the people a little better. NO, LIZ! EAT, GIRL, EAT!

Until next time!

-FFoaP
SymmetryLocked chapter 11 . 7/21/2013
This is really unique, I like it! :D Please update! (and your Kiz moments are just so cute! I love it!)
meh143 chapter 11 . 7/21/2013
Okay I'm bad at reviews, but I wanted to say I really like you're story! I can't wait to find out what happens next!
BeriForeverFan chapter 11 . 7/21/2013
Plz update soon! I luv this story :D
Fired Feathers of a Pheonix chapter 10 . 7/20/2013
...I'm really glad I kept reading this. At first, I didn't like it. I read it at first and I thought you were one of THOSE authors who write three paragraphs and call it a job well done, but I'm really liking this. The characters are placed nicely and I like how you're not giving everything away right away. It's interesting about everyone's disorders and how they ended up there - especially Kid's story. I'm really loving this. Please continue to update! I can't wait to learn about Soul.

Your fan,
FFoaP
AnimeFreakLover54 chapter 9 . 7/20/2013
I love this story! It's so GOOD! If you need any ideas, please contact me. I would LOVE to help! I love it so much that I just had to put it in my favorite stories.
56 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »