Reviews for Full Circle
Guest chapter 7 . 11/28/2016
Done already

It was soooooo goooooood, I need more!
walkingspring chapter 7 . 9/23/2016
you predicted correct Daisy!
oyink chapter 5 . 8/25/2016
eat his own chidori... LOL!

good one! And I like the last line too ;)
oyink chapter 2 . 8/23/2016
LOLOLOLOLOL! nice comeback, Sasuke!
I love this :) how you made me respect medic nin more...and doctors in general.
KrayKrayKat chapter 7 . 8/13/2016
Sakura is beautifully fearsome in all her youthful splendor! *nods head vigorously*
KrayKrayKat chapter 4 . 8/13/2016
Oh Lee. You're truly a special snowflake.
I like Lee. He's simple. He's honest. He's truly devoted and special.
I like SasuSaku. They have that epic quality. But I don't condone Sasuke's actions, never will. And so I feel a flicker of anger at times. Why did Sakura forgive him so easily? Why not make him suffer?
But you don't make the other suffer in love, because you'll suffer too.
(It would have been worth it to see Sasuke squirm)
*sigh*
Lee will find someone. Maybe Tenten, as they both try to heal the hearts that are left broken.
Arish chapter 3 . 7/9/2016
I LOVE THIS.
Arish chapter 2 . 7/9/2016
This was the cutest thing I've ever read. Your writing flair, a gentleness and you manage Sasuke and Sakura equally well. Good job! Now I'm going to go and cry over how perfect SakuSasu are.
Excuse me.
val chapter 1 . 5/14/2016
no im not crying you're crying!
adetalferez chapter 1 . 2/27/2016
Bawling in tears right now. And my chest hurts. I've only ever read this fic twice coz i remember now i cried when i read it first. Reading it the second time didn't made the tears any lesser.
Sasusakuforever chapter 5 . 12/19/2015
OMG HAHAHAHA THIS WAY TOO AWESOME AND HILARIOUS XD OH GOD THEYRE JUST TOO CUTE FOR THEIR OWN GOODDDD *u*
Lalala chapter 3 . 12/19/2015
OHMYYYYGAWDDD THIS IS WAY TOO FLUUFYYY AAAAAAAHHHH THEYRE SO CUTE *SCREAMS ITNTERNALLY AND ROLLS ON THE BED*
sapphiresky17 chapter 1 . 12/19/2015
Oh my god... I'm trying hard not to cry but my tears are almost falling. Jeez, my grandma's already staring at me right now, probably wondering why I'm teary eyed and all in front of the computer. But oh well... Gosh. I can't even start how beautiful your writing and your stories are. Thanks really, dear author. 3 ;A;
Guest chapter 7 . 11/22/2015
awwwww
nightlock475 chapter 1 . 7/13/2015
I'm done. I need therapy from this story. Someone will have to come and psychoanalyze me. When I die of heartbreak, I will know why