Reviews for How To Fight Your Zombies
RBKGhost chapter 3 . 3/28/2014
More Need, More!
PrincessOfTheNight01 chapter 3 . 7/13/2013
Wow this is really interesting I would like to read more!
Also could there be romance between Toothless and Hiccup
Shadow Stik chapter 3 . 7/11/2013
This story was brilliant! I was definetly scared at the beginning and I cant wait to read more! Please, please keep going!
StorSpeaker chapter 3 . 7/7/2013
Loved this chapter, you did very well on this chapter. UPDATE SOON
mh10anthony chapter 3 . 7/7/2013
Great again. Nice chapter.

I like how you had gone a different path from the movies for befriending Toothless. Though I'm not so sure he trusts Hiccup fully, yet... I wonder what will happen after Hiccup wakes up. Will Toothless leave him or not. You know I honestly thought this would be like just one of the other fics that befriends Toothless just the same as the movies. I guess i have a bad habit of underestimating you. And I'm sorry for that.

K well, my brain is still tired so this is where I'll end the review. Sorry no nice review this time.
Great story
Cya next time :)
DoomsdayBeamXD chapter 3 . 7/6/2013
Really this is so cute, i loved it and i cant wait to read the next chapter
frostystuffs chapter 3 . 7/6/2013
I'm totally okay with the bonding, there needed to be some bonding. I'm not a huge fan of gore but it's okay I guess. I can't wait for more!
mh10anthony chapter 2 . 7/4/2013
Ah well this is splendid.
I like how you make this story in a first person view to you know capture the narrator's feelings. It's still typical scared little Hiccup, trying to avoid the threats.
But you know one thing you should also do as when other survivors start to meet with Hiccup I think the view should be changed into a third person view. That way you can still explain the characters' feeling but then again cover multiple characters in one chapter. But of course it's what you want to do. I'm just giving you some advice and you're the author, so you should see if you want to go ahead with it or not. Anything you want to do, that's fine with me.

Another thing like in the later chapters you should start the introduce different characters, not meeting Hiccup, but like the Berkians setting up camp in the dense forest away from the zombies. You should like fit them into a chapter, like explaining their new lives and their newfound fear. It would give us a break from from the duo, Hiccup and Toothless.

Honestly i didnt see this coming. Most authors would hurry to befriend Toothless but you are different. You gave time to develop Toothless and made him untrusting. Though i hope you don't let Toothless drop Hiccup 1000 feet above ground. That would be highly impossible cause Hiccup is the protagonist of the story. But let Toothless do something cruel to Hiccup. Not injury cruel but he still is an angered unfriendly untrusting beast and the viking did kill many of his kind. But again that's up to you to decide.

Anyway bye bye
C you next time.
Great Story
Yondaime Namikaze chapter 2 . 7/3/2013
This story caught my attention because I too am writing a zombies/HTTYD fic. Mine's set in a modern day AU setting, though.

Anyway, this is great and it definitely feels that Hiccup is in-character, given the situation you've placed him into and all. Faving this story so I can keep up with it! :)
DoomsdayBeamXD chapter 2 . 7/3/2013
Oh yeah, still the BEST! THIS. IS. AWESOME!
DoomsdayBeamXD chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
This is the BEST Horror story i ever read before, you just got yourself a ticket to the Hall of Favs u
great-growlithe-gamer chapter 2 . 7/3/2013
Wow, this is really good! this story is interesting, I can't wait to see what happens next!
frostystuffs chapter 2 . 7/3/2013
Honestly, I saw this and didn't think I'd like it. I thought it would be a cheesy zombie story. But curiosity got the better of me and here I am. It's actually pretty good, not very cheesy. I can't wait for more!
Drago829 chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
Please continue with this! I love this story so far and I hate it when good story potentels die out!
DunalN2 chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
Ooooooooooooo!
More!
you can PM me if you want. Give you a bit of something for that zombie disease. :)