Reviews for Sensei
lizfairy17 chapter 7 . 2/6
The status of this story SHOULD NOT be "Complete"- you should have said "Abandoned." It's not cool that you couldn't be bothered to properly label this story.
lizfairy17 chapter 2 . 2/6
Super awesome so far!
Guest chapter 7 . 11/25/2014
fuck you. are you fucking seriously? i read all of this just to meet with this shitty dead end! you suck so much and i hope you get raped in hell by satan and die.
baby-kitsune9 chapter 7 . 8/5/2014
ah- damn, this was just getting good too.
Lemina chapter 7 . 5/20/2014
Such a shame you won't continue. Your work is awesome. All the best to you :-)
GREGORY'SSEXYVAMPIRE chapter 1 . 5/15/2014
It made me sad that you ended it :( just when it was gettin good too
InuYashaAmber909 chapter 7 . 3/5/2014
Would love for you to continue this some time.
Guest chapter 7 . 3/1/2014
You Suck
chibihinachan chapter 7 . 1/23/2014
ahh...this is really disappointing. It was great while it lasted, and I wish you could've finished it or given it to someone else to finish or something. What else can I say? I feel empty, but as a fellow writer I know the feeling of wanting to stop. Good luck with everything. This story was one of the good ones :)
chibihinachan chapter 4 . 1/23/2014
LOL! omg I am very glad I'm reading this when the story is already updated and completed, because otherwise I would have ranted on and on about you leaving us hanging like that :P Great story so far! Onto the next chapter -
Lovethisstory chapter 7 . 1/18/2014
You should seriously continue this. It's such a good story. Pleaaassseeee!
TearxCoveredxRosesx chapter 7 . 1/8/2014
If you're going to just end it, you should put a warning on the first chapter, or summary
or take it down, it's kind of unfair to people like me, who read all that just to be told ''oh, I'm not finishing it''
NaruSakuOTP chapter 3 . 1/6/2014
Mam loving this story!
Guest chapter 7 . 1/4/2014
I know you quit this story, but it would be nice if you either deleted it completely or just wrote "discontinued" in the description so people aren't feeling let down. Just saying cuz I thought it was great and I could've avoided the disappointment of liking a dead story if there had been a warning.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
the beggining of the story its almost identicall to stripped bare... Ill keep reading to see if it changes but you should really do something about it, I mean they are way too similar :S