Reviews for Sensei
mbravesgirl7 chapter 8 . 3/29
this is great! update soon!
Anon chapter 8 . 1/13
Could you mark this as incomplete? It's a really great story otherwise but it's annoying when hiatus stories are marked as complete.
SquaMata chapter 8 . 6/27/2016
I hope you'll continue this story. It's an awful and depressing cliffhanger, it started so well
Guest chapter 8 . 5/21/2016
Please change the story's status to incomplete. I hate reading "complete" stories to have it ending on a cliffhanger.
Yukinon4ever chapter 8 . 5/19/2016
Omg this is good!
Please update!
Guest chapter 8 . 5/10/2016
Are you going to actually finish this story?
Indiegirl97 chapter 8 . 4/1/2016
Oh you did NOT leave it at that! That's like..a very very mean cliffhanger! (can cliffhangers be mean?) Anyhoodle, Please do update the story.
And the weirdest thing that happened to me at a family gathering was that I once sat on a whoopie cushion at..at a wake..while talking to the widow. Well, at least she laughed.
Guest chapter 8 . 3/21/2016
You really should update the status of this story as it is incomplete. Very disappointing.
envvyyy chapter 4 . 3/16/2016
This reminds me of another story I've read... s/3998157/1/Stripped-Bare
LostFrisbee chapter 8 . 3/11/2016
A damn.. got so in to the story then hit chap.8 and there is no more aha! can't wait to see what happens, the way you write flows very well! .
IamWhatIamBaby chapter 8 . 2/15/2016
The plot is quite evolving very fast. If I'm not wrong, you'll finish it up within next 3 chapters. I have a couple of queries though. Firstly, so far no mention of sex rather than stripping. So why did the mission required Sakura to be a virgin? And secondly, If Kakash was not going to take the virgin status from her, why did he kiss her? I feel you are trying to finish the story in a higher pace than originally intended ,thus compromising with the plot. The story is not turning out the way you initially planned. Isn't it?
IamWhatIamBaby chapter 3 . 2/15/2016
Yeah it has been quite different the other story. I liked it:)
IamWhatIamBaby chapter 1 . 2/15/2016
I don't want to be rude but I have read another fiction which starts with similar plot, Kakashi & Sakura going on a mission posed as a customer & a stripper respectively. That fiction is pertty good and well written. I doubt your fiction has much to offer but still reading it to find out whether you copied the plot or it deviates. :)
0dearestsuzie0 chapter 8 . 1/16/2016
are you going to continue the story? please say you will finish the story.
ElevatedJewel chapter 8 . 1/11/2016
Discovered so soon! Kakashi where are you?