Reviews for Card Story Lines
Yami E chapter 14 . 3/10
Hi.

Awww two more Ch left! oh well all good things comes to an end, and sorry for the late review.

Ummm it look like the battle are on its Edge, but i didn't like this Ch too much, but that because of my dislike to the "Bujin" Archetype itself, sorry.

Are the "Qil" and "Shaddoll" gonna appear? (Please say yes*-*). and by Qil i assume you mean the Qliphort right?, the new Pendulum Monsters Archetype, (please let the Pendulum monsters in*-*)

Also are you watching Arc-V? If not... what are you waiting for?

Yami E chapter 13 . 12/12/2014
Hi.

Sorry for the late review x_x.

This was an awesome Ch i like it, I honestly didn't see the Numbers coming! I hope to see more of them.

And once again a new archetype i never heard about!? The "Inzekotr" they seems interested, even though i'm not a fan of insect archetypes (unless it was a Naturia*-*).

lazerbem chapter 13 . 11/25/2014
What about the Exodia family? Exodia, Exodia Necross, and Exodius? Or the Malefics? How about the Dinosaurs?

Okay, that was more like a request list, but still
JasFreak chapter 7 . 11/4/2014
Please something about the mega monarchs.
JasFreak chapter 5 . 11/4/2014
One of my favourite card types, this story rocked. I would also like more stories about the monarchs.
JasFreak chapter 4 . 11/4/2014
Even though I dont know about half of the cards mentined here i enjoyed it.
JasFreak chapter 3 . 11/4/2014
Another good story. You ought to have a Facebook fan page.
JasFreak chapter 2 . 11/4/2014
Great story about the Ojamas, although not one of my favourite cards I enjoyed it.
JasFreak chapter 1 . 11/4/2014
Awsome story man. Great plot. But would like to red more about the monarchs, namely the mega monarchs and how the monarchs become mega monarchs.
Yami E chapter 12 . 9/29/2014
Hi.

Nice i like it, though "and for some reason" i expected the Ch gonna be longer from now!?.

Anyway.
I think is a nice idea to expand the world first before starting the story.
Some people just start of right into the action. and i usually comes out of it with a big headache trying to understood what had just happened X_X

n_n
Barcha chapter 12 . 9/23/2014
Oh this is getting good
Yami E chapter 11 . 8/14/2014
Hi.

The "Plants" finally n_n.
Its awesome, i love it, and "Sylvan"? (Gos and Google it) new type never heard of, looks nice.

Update soon okay, lets see that "Big event" of yours, better be good cuz i'm excited n_n.

Barcha chapter 10 . 7/1/2014
I say the plants
Yami E chapter 10 . 6/25/2014
Hi.

Short yes, but good,(not like the others Ch) but good, kinda missing something, i don't knew what though? But i like it.

Yes yes, do the Plant, do the Plant, please i've been waiting for them *_*

anyway
See ya next (Plant) Ch.

Yami E chapter 9 . 5/31/2014
Hi.

That was sooo cool i love it, soo many Archetypes in one Ch, awesome n_n
And i didn't see Pikeru and Curran coming!? that was a surprise.

Ummmmmmm, let it be the Plant next, then the D-Heros.

That "Earth Shattering" event thing of yours better be good, Ya hear me!

Bay the way, are you watching the new Yugioh series "Yu-Gi-Oh! Arc-V"?
There's Archetypes who's never got the chance to shine in the Anime before are getting their big break now, we've just got "Mobius the Frost Monarch"(though i think he appears before back in GX) but this time with his "Mega" from.
And i heard that in the Next episodes we're getting "Gem-Knights" and " Constellar".
That's a great thing isn't.

Anyway