Reviews for Love me dead
The greatCatsby chapter 23 . 7/2
This story was...unique. I've never ever read something like this before and I'm overwhelmed. I tried to read it all in a row, didn't work out. Read 18 I guess on one day (stayed awake til 7am and was totally moody for the rest of the day) and now it's almost 2 am xP. This story was fabulous, nothing what I usually read( I love fluff and Highschool stuff). I had some deep thoughts while reading it and will now have to download all the songs you mentioned because their lyrics is fucking awesome! Thank you very very much for this amazing piece of art and I realm hope that you are doing well. I going to sleep now, live a happy life Darling
DaBears1 chapter 15 . 6/15
You know how people say that a character just forgets about all of the problems around them and the world just melts away, that's what this story does to me this one and fluency. I just forgot for a while that there was any conflict in this story and when listening to the music with this I cant describe the overwhelming feeling I get from it. I love this story so much Zosan fan or not this is so a must read!
DaBears1 chapter 6 . 6/15
Thus chapter always makes me cry i feel so much emotion reading this.
desintas chapter 23 . 6/1
Beautiful story TTTT i enjoyed reading this so much. Thank you!
Jennidash chapter 23 . 5/22
Hey! Have you heard the song "Soldier of Love" by Pearl Jam? (I think it's technically a cover of a Beatles song, but I've only ever heard Pearl Jam's version) I ask because every time I hear that song now I can't help but think of these two adorable idiots. I was wondering if you would be interested in writing a one shot about them using that song, because that is something I would really enjoy reading. Well, I guess I could say I have enjoyed reading everything you've written...but that's beside the point. XD
YaoiAnimeHunter chapter 8 . 5/21
Wow, honestly I'm speechless. please go write an award winning novel and send me the link because honestly this fic is beautiful. I've actually read this chapter a million times, and the whole fic a zillion times but I cant help but cry every time I read it. It's beautiful because at the beginning I thought it was going to be just another lenghty Zosan fic. but you surprised me and frankly there are few fics that can get me to write a review this long.
I love how you made every reader literally flip chapter after chapter for hours. I was actually in class while reading this and I couldn't wait to get out just so I could finish this fic.
Gosh, the songs in this this fic are very precise, and in sync with what the characters are feeling, overall its maddeningly brilliant!
Good job
Aile UchihaxUzumaki chapter 23 . 4/16
I really love it.
You are great hahaha for used songs to created a story.
Good job.
Adiez chapter 23 . 4/10
it was a really great story, I'm sad because it's over now T_T
see you in yours next stories :)
ria.green chapter 23 . 4/9
Hey! So, first of all, kudos for writing for what seems to be a dying fandom. :(
I really love the Zoro/Sanji dynamic, and I'm glad that you kept their rivalry alive here. I thought you kept the story surprisingly realistic for a yaoi fanfiction - both men were kept relatively in character (you didn't uke-ify anyone) and the trauma aspect wasn't resolved in a snap of the fingers. Also amazed that you wrote a 23-chapter fic; I've never even reached 10 chapters before I ran out of steep. -_-
Two suggestions:
1. Consider capitalizing the title, i.e "Love Me Dead"
2. Put the songs used at the TOP of the chapter. Makes it a little easier to start it playing on Spotify to set the mood for reading. ;)
DaBears1 chapter 1 . 4/9
How did you get away with using songs on your fan-fiction? You inspired me to write my own Zosan band type fan-fiction using some of your methods like how you put music into it because it had a really powerful impact on me. I was just wondering if you had any copy write issues I also wanted to let you know I will give you credit for inspiring my fan-fiction because you really deserve it.
drainaxx chapter 23 . 3/31
You don't know how much love I've got for this story right here.

It's all around perfect. I regret not reading it sooner. I've been avoiding AUs because the first time I read one was pretty much awful, but "Love Me Dead" and some other stories (including your "Property of Sanji") pulled me out of that bad AU avoiding zone.

The songs that you picked embodies the story without a doubt. The interactions were beyond imaginable. And the story just got me hooked right away the moment Sanji met Zoro and started their constant bickering.

My favorite scene would probably be the second round of the band competition (if you know which scene ;p *waggles eyebrows*). But, I also have some others like when they sung "Broken Heart" and when Sanji patched Zoro up in the bathroom. Their chemistry in this story is just amazing.

My concerns are probably just that Zoro and Sanji seemed so so weak against Baby, though at the end I understood a lot more about the abusive relationship and how f-ed up the relationship was. Although, I'm kinda wondering, is this story not finished yet? I figured that because Sanji never talked to Zoro about after Sanji's last meeting with Baby and what did Doffy play part in this. Somehow I just feel that some kind of revenge is coming up. Or hey, I might be wrong! The story is yours and it's for you to decide.

Thank you for writing this story. I hope you keep up the good work and write lots and lots of more stories! (preferably an extremely long story over 100k words about Zoro and Sanji xp)
Adiez chapter 9 . 3/30
I didn't see THIS comming !
Adiez chapter 7 . 3/30
love the chemistry between this two, the comment of the fan and the chapter 5 !
Go detective Sanji Go !
Anya B chapter 23 . 3/20
I know it's been a year, but I just found this story. God, I've been missing so much! first: it's been a very long time since I read a good fanfiction, I meant it, most of the time I can't stand reading something this long, I prefer one-shot and all that jazz. But, pardon my French, HOLY FUCK I'VE READ THIS IN ONE GO, I HAVEN'T DONE SHIT I JUST KEEP READING YOUR FANFIC ALL DAY, and as a writer, I'm so fucking impressed. 200K words? God I salute your spirit. Second: My biggest pet peeves is when writers write about sensitive subjects like this and fail, you know, mental illness and abusive relationship. But you've portrayed it beautifully, as in, respectfully and God I'd say correctly if I can say that. As for someone who has been in an abusive relationship before, I can read this without cringing or flinching, I could relate to Zoro AND understand Sanji's actions. The same to be said with how Usopp and everyone involved deal with the situation. And I fucking love how you write Zeff and Sanji relationship, and Ivankov, fuck it's just so perfect. And that scene 'Ah! I can't breath!' ? fuck me sideways if that is not the hottest shit ever. tl;dr your writing is fucking great. I love this. thank you first writing this. And fuck, I just, I love this.
whispers of the night chapter 23 . 3/17
Thank you for writing this! I really loved how you dealt with all the psychological issues surrounding emotional abuse and how uncertain everyone was about everything. Sanji's fear over whether he might be acting like Baby was especially well done. I also loved listening to the songs while I read. I don't usually play such close attention to song lyrics, but here they gave the events so much more meaning. I hope that I can write about relationships the way you do one day.