Reviews for Love me dead
emygrl99 chapter 9 . 11/13
I want to sob, oh god. Poor Sanji! D:
emygrl99 chapter 6 . 11/11
*badly muffled screaming* ohhhhh myyyyy goooooooooodddddd
emygrl99 chapter 5 . 11/9
AHHHHHH this chapter is amazing, I thought Ameile was an OC but it turned out to be Baby! Honestly how did I not see that coming. I'm totally loving watching Sanji's and Zoro's friendship grow, its amazing really. You do such a good job at making them realistic and in character with their own thoughts and opinions and motives, I can tell you've worked hard on this! Please, continue your noble work, for I assure you that it's being noticed and appreciated (:
HollyWoodFix chapter 23 . 11/7
I'm so sad to be at the end, yet so happy! It's bitter sweet. I wanted this to go on forever, yet couldn't wait to see the ending.

Considering the length of this story, the fact that I read it in like three days is a testament to how amazing it was…or how little of a life I have, but whatever haha.

It was an amazing story with and amazing plot, and you managed to showcase some real serious issues in a very realistic way. Thank you for sharing this story with us, it was a pleasure to read, and I can't wait to go on and read another story of yours :D
HollyWoodFix chapter 10 . 11/5
I knew something was up for sure, but I can't say I was expecting this, at least not completely. What a turn of events! It definitely breaks my heart, and I feel horribly for Zoro, but I can't help but think that this makes the story that much better and more interesting. I can't wait to see how things play out eventually. If only I didn't have to get up and go to work, then I wouldn't put it past myself to sit here and read this all day, lol. Anyway, after that chapter I felt the need to tell you how amazing this story is and how amazing I think your writing is, and I can't wait to get home this evening and read more!
HollyWoodFix chapter 5 . 11/4
This story is amazing so far! I love it! And I keep listening to the songs from each chapter, and you've got me addicted to this Motion City Soundtrack. So not only do I get to read a great fic, but I'm being introduced to great music. Thank you!
Delph chapter 3 . 10/31
Chapter 3's plot is almost the same as manga AKB49's Okabe when she first heard her songs have no emotions..
hiruma-devil chapter 23 . 10/6
This is now one of my favourite One Piece fics I've ever read. I fell in love the moment I read the first line of Lake Pontchatrain, and was enraptured the whole time. I live in St. Louis and I've seen Ludo quite a few times, so the title was what really pulled me in. I was waiting impatiently the whole story for Love Me Dead, and it was well worth the wait. I just wanted to let you know I thought it was fantastic, and it was an amazing story. :)
Ondori-Naramaki chapter 6 . 9/14
Augh! I can't even properly describe how enrapturing this story is! I usually tend to avoid modern AUs, but I stumbled upon a video with a link to this fic in the description and I clicked it. Then started reading the awesomeness and becoming entranced.
At first I was shocked to see that it has almost 300,000 words! Now I'm very happy about that.

Also, I love this paragraph:
"Sanji tries to convince himself that Zoro doesn't need him checking in on him, that once more he's a grown ass adult. Sanji is already halfway down the stairs."

Listening to the songs you incorporated and imagining the scenes in the story go along with is just amazing.

Thank you for writing such an awesome story!
Also, woohoo! Review number 666! XD
Shastakine chapter 23 . 9/3
This is one of the most amazing fan fics I've read, or stories, or books, or any creative piece I've ever read, in fact. This so amazingly and accurately captures the difficult issues that you tackle in here. I gave up on sleep for two days to finish reading this because I absolutely could not pull myself away (that was a little rough working as a inpatient mental health therapist)! My coworkers are all going to kill me soon because I can't stop listening to the playlist from this story. I had a question, and I understand whole-heartedly if the answer is a very definitive no as this is clearly a very personal work of art for you, but I was wondering if I could attempt a version more from Zoro's perspective as this is a bit closer to Sanji's? I certainly didn't want to try something like that without getting your permission first on this amazing story.
Hazelko chapter 1 . 7/31
I'm addicted to Love Me Dead playlist for like what now.. 3 months? My sister hates me when I have my daily rituals of listening to it while worshiping the fic but HA! She can't stop me and now i think it's time to reread it! Anyways, for all of your fics, I always, always fall in love with how you interpret the characters from the canon and the way you put them in your own story makes me love those characters even more than I did from the canon. All your Sanjis and Zoros (and any other characters really) have so much depth to their personality and.. psychology.. mentality? Sorry I don’t know the right English word for this here.. anyways the way they think and struggle and communicate their feelings with each other makes me cry and love them more and more as I read on. Thank you so much for writing these! You are so awesome.
Kouhai Raven-ya chapter 23 . 7/18
omfg! I finally found your story again! I fucking love this story. this on of the first zosan fanfics that I read, and ive been trying to find it again. I read some your other stories to before but didn't know that you wrote this one too! I absolutely love this fic! one of my ultimate favorites! XD
orangesky3 chapter 23 . 7/17
...Oh. My. God.
This was just frixking amazing.
What sort of freaked me out, though, is how much Baby's personality reflects someone I know. It's eerily similar.. I never imagined that I would be reading a character who looks like she has at least traces of Borderline Disorder(IDK the English name, but it's something like that) on FFnet but welp... I really don't like Baby in here because her character itself freaks me out, but it was really well written. Scarily realistic.
The other characters are all great, too! I just LOVE AUs and I've been debating whether to read this or not because it looked waaaay too interesting. Urns out I was right. I just could not put this down while reading, and I'm torn between berating myself for picking tgis up and congratulating myself while saying "Totally fucking worth it." I loved how Sanji and Zoro are so sweet and yet so wonderfully in character. Not too sappy, but still awwwwww worthy. Perfection!
To be honest, though, my favorite character in here is actually...Bonney, I think. She's just so fun! Not to mention it's hard to read her that often in fics...(at least it was so for me.)
Anyway, what I want to say is that you did a beautiful job, and that I'm happy that I got around to reading this. Thank you for the wonderful ride, and I wish the best for you in all of your endeavors! :)
sosona chapter 23 . 7/16
wow.. i gotta say this is by far the best fanfiction that i've read this year. and u have to belive me i read A LOT of fanfictions, and not just from this fandom either.
it has all of those things that i love in a story. YES for the sweet romantic plot and the psychological references- n i'm in psychology major so it really in my best interest.
and alot of new cool songs for me to listen to! it exactly suit my taste. i've downloaded all your songs reference and it feels like i'm watching a 'Pitch Perfect' movie in band version when i read while listening to the songs and imagining the scenes in my head.
PLUS of couse it's written in my fav fandom- starring those Strawhats, and zosan especially.
a really god job you did there.
and also it makes me interested in ludo and motion city sountrack albums. i wonder is there any label that promote their artist's album by writing a story based on it. tho a lot of artists nowadays make a movie instead that similiar to making a story based of their album, but i think yours is easier to enjoy.
okay, i'm rambling.. anyway this is a really good story.
and i'm sorry if any of my words confused you because english isn't my first language :D
The greatCatsby chapter 23 . 7/2
This story was...unique. I've never ever read something like this before and I'm overwhelmed. I tried to read it all in a row, didn't work out. Read 18 I guess on one day (stayed awake til 7am and was totally moody for the rest of the day) and now it's almost 2 am xP. This story was fabulous, nothing what I usually read( I love fluff and Highschool stuff). I had some deep thoughts while reading it and will now have to download all the songs you mentioned because their lyrics is fucking awesome! Thank you very very much for this amazing piece of art and I realm hope that you are doing well. I going to sleep now, live a happy life Darling