Reviews for Love me dead
RoannaD.Zocious chapter 23 . 12h
i don't know if you can call this a review, but... that...

was freakin' awesome!
VeryFineAutumn4869 chapter 23 . 10/22
You know, I read this fanfic months ago, and even if I could say that it's not the best Zosan fanfic I've read, this fic is MY FAV! Oh thank you NewNeon for writing this story, it affect a lot of my emotions. All the characters are portrayed well, and cute. The emotions, the settings, the plot, are all awesome. It really feel like watching a movie, as someone commented here before, and, I don't know. I can't put into words the emotions that I felt while reading this fic. What I knew was that you inspired me to write aomething as beautiful and voila! I am currently working on several fics, though none are ready to be posted yet. Anyway, thank you thank you thank you very much for writing this story! And the other stories too! I love your stories, and have read most of them. The only reason I've never commented was because I was new to reviewing fics at the time, abd probably lazy to do so. Well, that's all for me. Thank you again, Love Me Dead! You changed my life and became my No 1 fav! And thanks for the amazing songs! Theyre my fav playlist now!
Zosan lover chapter 22 . 10/3
This was my first music related fanfiction and I totally loved it (。‿。) your such an amazing writer you portray every emotions every interactions so well I think I was watching it like a movie with so much amazing songs, I have downloaded them all and they are so awsome (ノヮ)ノ*:・゚
I was so hooked up with your story that it make me sad after it's ending (T_T) but it is in my fav list now (︶ω︶) so thankyou for writing this amazing piece of work and completing it
with so many health problems I wish you a very healthy life godbless you and thankyou once again
Siriana2526 chapter 23 . 8/19
Wow, this story is awesome!
To be honest, I had put it in my folder "To read" months ago because of the many recommandations and favs but since the setting (rock band AU) didn't appeal all that much to me, I waited until a few days ago before giving it a try. And now I regret not reading it sooner, I absolutely loved it! The development of Zoro and Sanji's relationship was well done, and while Zoro and Baby's is difficult to understand for people who are not in this kind of situation, I think you were able to explore the dynamic and explain it quite well. It was frustrating for us as readers to see Zoro unable to get out of this toxic relationship but then again I guess that's what friends and family feel like when it happens to a loved one in real life so in a way it makes it realistic.

Oh and thank you for making me discover a few songs that are now on my mp3 player. I'll always think of this story everytime I hear them now. lol The fact that you managed to insert the songs and the lyrics so well in the story is quite an accomplishment. It fit the plot perfectly. I could have believed they were written especially for your fic if I had not seen the notes at the bottom of each chapter.

Special mention to the scene in chapter 18 when Sanji realized everyone heard them last night. The exchange on twitter was hilarious. I laughed so hard my father actually knocked on my door asking if I was okay. lol

As soon as I finished the story, I wanted more so I looked at the other stories you had written but I realized that many of them (Blacksmith, Bite me, Fluency, Angry feet) are stories I had read in the past and are in fact among my favorites. I can't believe I never noticed it was from the same author. Shame on me, I should pay more attention the the author's name when I read a good story. Anyway, what I'm trying to say is that you are an amazing author and I can't wait to read your future fics. Keep up the good work! :)
Milo the Arcane chapter 23 . 7/21
Ok, it's been a long time since I left a review on a fanfic (mostly because I'm lazy af) but your fic it's fucking worth it.
God, I loved every piece of this story, I don't know where to begin with. The music you selected is amazing, I enjoyed it a lot. I felt even more immersed in story because of it.
You are an excelent writer. I believe that you knew how to deal damn well with the abusive relationship thing, and that's a hard thing to do. I really really liked that you didn't fall in the cliché of an abusive man but you did the opposite and did an abusive woman, and fuck, I've never read a story like this.
Also, you made this so easy to read for someone like me whose first language isn't English. Simple but sooooo good.
I think that what I enjoyed the most was when Sanji visited Baby at the psychiatric hospital. "I'm his boyfriend, not his therapist" This is SO important! It took me years in a toxic relationship to understand this, and you finally put it into words. So perfect.
You touched something in me. Something hidden deep inside me. Your story made me realize a lot of things and I'm grateful for that.
I hope that you are proud of what you've done here 'cause, hell, you should be. This is so damn good.
JuneDelph chapter 18 . 6/7
HOW did you give me that bad feeling RIGHT FROM WHEN THEY GET IN THAT FREACKING CAR ? How did I know all along Sanji was badly injured ? WHY DO YOU DO THIS TO ME

...Oh, because I love it. Right.
Omg, how could she?! This is getting better and better, I can't stop reading. :)
Omg. At first, when they kissed, I was like: YAAASSSSS but then: plot twist?! How could you! i love it though. :)
shittygomu chapter 17 . 4/25
For some reason I read Smoker's voice as Sean Pertwee here and it's frankly hilarious.
shittygomu chapter 9 . 4/24
Can't comment on the previous chapter anymore so I'll just leave it here:
Pff... I must have Sanji's allergies, with the amount of crying I did at the wedding

It's been what, one-and-a-half, two years since I last read this? It feels like less when I think about it. But it also feels like much much longer bc all the feelng are coming back just as strong and hitting me like a train omg.
shittygomu chapter 1 . 4/24
Honestly, I was feeling pretty bad just now and decided to reread this fic and after this first chapter I already feel a little better. So just... thanks. For like, existing, and writing. This is just one of many times your work has lifted my spirits.
stream hesitates chapter 5 . 3/6
So this is the second time reading Love me dead.. I love it to bits! I'm sorry I haven't left any comments my first time through.. I was so captivated; laughing and aching all at the same time. You're writing is so brilliant! I wish someone would make a movie of this, that I could just watch them interact, arguing and- most of all- sing on stage together, arg! I'd probably be drooling.. No shame though! It just feels so real and I love the story and how you wrote them and the rest of the crew as well, as always! You're amazing so thank you!
AllBlueChaser chapter 23 . 2/23
Oh my god this fic so epic. THis took me through work for days, So nice!
This is my second time reading this AMAZING, wonderful, perfect book, and I LOVE IT TO DEATH! This chapter is just... just... AAAAAAAH! I LOVE it! Everything Is Alright is now one of my favorite songs, and I listen to it all the time, and I think of how you made zoro and sanji just click so perfectly! I went searching for two days to find this fic again, (couldn't remember the name, I'm sorry!) And it was totally worth it. Thank you, thank you, thank you! For this book!
Archarty chapter 23 . 1/11
Oh my, I really love it! I've read a whole story at once and I'm amazed how every part fits with each other. Zoro and Sanji are fantastic, an idea is perfect and music has stolen my heart already soo... Yeah. I love it. Keep writing *o*