Reviews for Unexpected Love
DarkKeybladePhantomofTime chapter 5 . 5/30/2014
This is a rather funny story. I definitely want to read more.
DarkshadowsintheNight chapter 5 . 4/11/2014
Write. MORE!
Awesome story, keep going!
-DSIN
LunaTheBlackWolf chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
Please please please finish the story! What happens next? Oh, do they run away to be together? Will they even BE together? Please update ASAP!
Sumshineg9 chapter 5 . 9/2/2013
Very cute and i Wanna no wat wil Hapen next!'
Guest chapter 5 . 8/31/2013
Hahahahahaha funny!
Ani-DP-TT-PJ-H-Ben10 Fan chapter 5 . 8/30/2013
So adorable!
Kuro13Dead chapter 5 . 8/27/2013
Awwwww really cute chapter :D
SuperGeorgia chapter 5 . 8/25/2013
Oooo! COOKIES! And you know what would go good with cookies? An...UPDATE! Keep going with story it's good so far, and I'm totally serious about the cookies. (:
DannySamLover20 chapter 5 . 8/25/2013
wow! keep going!
MushuFireLorde chapter 5 . 8/25/2013
Can't wait till he gets his powers!
Guest chapter 5 . 8/25/2013
update soon please
jeanette9a chapter 4 . 8/4/2013
gee what prejudice idiots of humans live in that world?
i like sam and her gran and jazz, but i kinda wanna rip out somebodies intestines and feet it to them, so they'll come back as ghosts to experience some of there own medicine. those arrogant bastards i hope they'll get it so bad that a trip to náströnd will seam as a vacation. just ask lady Hel she knows her standards of souls to sort and her judgment is eternal.
MushuFireLorde chapter 4 . 7/22/2013
n.w.w.i.s.g! AHAAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH LOVVVVEEEE
17blanceri chapter 4 . 7/20/2013
Oo! This story is really unique! I love your writing style, the way you show Sam's feelings for Danny and vise versa. I also like how you put Johnny and Kitty in there, that was a nice way to do it! I'm excited to see what's next! :)
Kuro13Dead chapter 4 . 7/20/2013
Awesome chapter, I seriously love this chapter and it's an amazing story, I haven't read one like this before! Just awesome!