Reviews for Part Two: The USS T'Kumbra: A Trip Home
mvw chapter 7 . 11/7/2013
Let me just say I read three stories related to T'Pel and it was amazing. I'm sorry I did not leave other reviews but I just kept reading. I'm ready to read more now. :)
SadaraLochlan chapter 7 . 11/2/2013
Larkin's timing at the end is impeccable as always... interesting timing for a psych eval.
Jamille Shane chapter 7 . 11/2/2013
Great ending! I most certainly DO look forward to more of this tale!
Jamille Shane chapter 6 . 10/18/2013
Can you say RELIEVED?!

But my poor T'Pel is traumatized! Girl got PTSD! I feel awful for her, awful for her father when he's finally 'himself' again and able to quasi remember the outer particulars of what might have/could have been... They're going to need family therapy.

As to the love triangle, I like Larkin, but Solok in his way has loved T'Pel for so long, my heart will break for him... (And Larkin reminds me of my husband so much I will be horribly jealous if he's with anyone else, haha!)

Great story and I look forward to more adventures of the T'Kumbra and T'Pel.
Alalaes chapter 5 . 10/16/2013
You would think as a species they would have some way of determining genetic similarity even in the midst of Plak-Tow. Maybe a pheromone or something?

Exciting chapters btw!
Guest chapter 5 . 10/15/2013
I vote for Larkin over Solok
Jamille Shane chapter 5 . 10/15/2013
Oh NO! I hope they get there in time!

Please, let them get there in time!

(And sidebar...I suspect he was a crazy, nasty JERK to his wife and she was about to walk out on him ANYWAY! Newsflash, you creep, it wasn't the Vulcan that made her change her mind about you, you sicko!)
Jamille Shane chapter 4 . 10/15/2013
Something tells me that that's not really HIM! Either it isn't him or there were two of them working together!
Jamille Shane chapter 3 . 10/11/2013
Oh - my - what are you doing to me here?!

These are some seriously interesting developments here... I think I'm nervous!
Jamille Shane chapter 2 . 10/11/2013
If something does happen between these two it's going to be HOT!

I'm begging, Solok! Embrace logic and marry the woman who seems very compatible with you! I agree she would make excellent offspring with you.
Savana1 chapter 3 . 10/10/2013
Love this...keep updating as quick as you can cuz would love to see where this is going! Thanks!
Jamille Shane chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
I understand T'Pel and her brother having some words, but honestly, Nala needed to keep her mouth shut. She was out of line.

I felt so badly for that poor man whose wife was sticking him with straight pins, lol!

I feel so horribly for T'Pel! Being worried that way about her father! And Solok, I am very proud of him for rising to the occasion to be there for her, for trying to understand HER.

And that dream was CRAZY! Who the heck is doing this stuff?! I hope they catch him soon! I feel so badly for that couple, too, stuck in plak'tow and not able to reach one another. AGONY. Shameful agony.
maba7x chapter 3 . 10/4/2013
I love long triangles. Please update soon!
Devin chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
Excellent start. Great imagery throughout. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Wildblume chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
I'm so happy to see a continuation of your T'Kumbra series and the krimi touch is interesting, keep writing!