Reviews for Take It All Away
ambrown1022 chapter 18 . 7/11
Fairly new to the ship. But already die hard Spuffy... Any chance you ever wrote the sequel?
Ariesgirl666 chapter 4 . 6/23
"Anti-gravity hair?" I laughed so hard. Thank you for that!
Charles chapter 11 . 5/13
It's a shame that so often when I'm enjoying a Spuffy story(me being a pretty big Spuffy shipper), I'm turned off by the completely unreasonable Angel bashing. Angel's "lust" in his dream was reciprocated by Buffy. The fact that he was willing to kill himself out of guilt and to make sure he wasn't a danger to Buffy should at least remove any doubt as to his nobility and love for her. The fact that Buffy stopped him and convinced him that he was strong enough to fight his demon and outside influences, and that she was willing to stand beside him to help him do that makes the whole bit about bit about Buffy not trusting him here not making any sense. As if she felled out of love with him over night, which is unrealistic and unbuffy-like.
Lyly Ford chapter 1 . 5/1
i was looking for AU spuffy before all their amazing story could happen and it was just amazing ! very well written, not OCC at all plus having buffy so selfless it was the right moment to do it !
you said you could make a sequel but i didn'"t find it :(
Emanuela chapter 18 . 12/27/2015
Love it but not M rated at all lol
EternallyEC chapter 18 . 11/7/2015
Love, love, LOVE! This has been one hell of a fun ride!
EternallyEC chapter 15 . 11/7/2015
Amazing, utterly amazing. You not only managed to fully capture the haunting atmosphere of these scenes but somehow made them even creepier and darker. Bravo!
EternallyEC chapter 14 . 11/7/2015
I screamed when she kissed him! That was sheer perfection! The story is really heating up now... Can't wait to see how this plays out!
EternallyEC chapter 13 . 11/7/2015
I love that this Buffy figured out that he's in love with her so quickly and isn't totally freaked by it. I love the camaderie between them and the ending made me giggle! Oh and the duster sharing makes my heart swell!
EternallyEC chapter 12 . 11/7/2015
Overdoing fluff? Pfft! No such thing. I love this story so much... It's really amazing how believable this scenario is the way you've written it and I love the relationship forming between them. Also, can't wait for Spike to learn he has his own code word in the Council lol
FFLjm12B chapter 15 . 5/7/2015
What's to explain? This was a great arc in the series - great big reality check for both Buffy and Giles.
FFLjm12B chapter 2 . 5/6/2015
I like this story very much - read it before.
misuky7 chapter 18 . 1/8/2015
This story was fangtastic. I loved how it all played out, especially with Buffy's little situation. :3
madcloisfan chapter 18 . 11/4/2014
Loved it

When will sequel b posted?
the real narnia chapter 1 . 10/25/2014
I just read this entire story, and I must say, it's amazing. It was a wonderful read, and I loved the last chapter or two, it was very funny. Please start your sequel soon. Sweet dreams. :)