Reviews for Take It All Away
Great chapter.
Jeremy Shane chapter 10 . 10/4/2013
Groovy Chapter & More Please
Vivi H88 chapter 10 . 10/4/2013
Great chapter :) can't wait till the next one
twotoe chapter 10 . 10/4/2013
Oh, come on. I am dying for Spike to tell Buffy about why she has no strength. First she fell asleep and now she's eating, well and kissing Spike on the cheek and being pleased with him and grateful so that was all good, but you are Killing me here. LOL I hope she continues to see how different Spike is from other vampires in a good way, even and probably especially Angel. I know she is going to be terribly hurt as she was on the show, but she needs to know the truth and she has a lot more backup with Spike on her side than she did on the show as well. She didn't need it to get her job done in the end then or probably even now if the chips were down and things played out the same, but the strong moral support Spike can give her should be great to see. And things are different this time anyway so I'm not sure what will happen with all the characters involved. Hope you update soon.
Nat-Nat 360 chapter 10 . 10/3/2013
Awww. So cute. Now Xander and Giles are going to ruin everything.
randyzoopurple chapter 10 . 10/3/2013
yes thanks for updating a great story
Guest chapter 9 . 10/1/2013
Please please pretty please don't put this on hold and love the song by the way
Kawaii Craziness chapter 9 . 9/25/2013
I need you to know how much I love this. It's all so well written and the dialogue's so natural. I feel like this could've been an alternate script for season 3. I'm going to skip away to happily obsess over this story c:
ObsessedwReading chapter 9 . 9/25/2013
Good fanfic
Joy chapter 9 . 9/25/2013
AHHHHHH! So much is happening, and Spike is being... adorable and I just can't even. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE update soon! :D
randyzoopurple chapter 9 . 9/25/2013
so cute
Vivi H88 chapter 9 . 9/24/2013
Great chapter
BeneficialAddiction chapter 9 . 9/24/2013
Hah - Lunchables! Yu do a great Job of demonstrating Spike's conflicting feelings, both in his thoughts and he way he acts. Can't wait to see how Buffy responds to the truth about her "poisoning." I have he feeling that hearing it from Spike will greatly affect her reaction.
CailinRua chapter 9 . 9/24/2013
Poor Buffy when she finds out. :( And poor Spike trying so damn hard to make her happy!
Jhiz chapter 8 . 9/22/2013
Wow... Travers took his death much more like a man than I expected... how nice of you.

Nice arguing back and forth between Spike and Buffy... I can see their pride making them both bluster so much to the point of agitation but I like that Buffy is trusting him to a point. I am glad that they verbalized the truce.

Thanks for the update!