Reviews for Take It All Away
Jhiz chapter 7 . 9/22/2013
ah, so Travers is your least favorite character...never been one of mine either... although he does make a good foil... and he is a bit on the pompously evil with his megalomania.

Anyway, I enjoyed the scene with Kralik and I can't believe that Quentin did not bluster or even pee himself when faced with his quite real mortality. Fun thought... maybe Buffy will get to kill his vampire self as retribution for forcing the test?

I also liked that Spike's sexual reaction to her blood and proximity finally broke the slayer from Buffy's hysteria. I like her spark and so I am glad it is back. Thanks for updating!
greengirl82 chapter 8 . 9/17/2013
Ooh this is good, I hope you update soon
Jeremy Shane chapter 8 . 9/14/2013
Super Chapter & More Please
ObsessedwReading chapter 8 . 9/13/2013
Great job on this. :)
Synchronicity7745 chapter 8 . 9/13/2013
Yeah, kralik is definitely as crazy as dru...I always hated travers, I hope he's dead
Lacey Cordelle chapter 7 . 9/12/2013
Ooh! So good, of course :)
It's kind of ironic how I came I read this story. I was leading through the list of fanfics, looking for something good to read while I wait for the next chapter of Five Words or Less (which by god you must update as soon as is humanly possible) and thought this one sounded good. I read the first chapter and thought to myself, holy shit, this really is good. It wasn't until I hit the button for the second chapter that I bothered to glance at the author. And of course it was you! Who else can write something this good? Next to no one! So I'll be not-so-patiently waiting your updates on multiple stories now!
Guest chapter 7 . 9/10/2013
You can't just stop there! Omg you need to write more pleaaaaassseee
Jeremy Shane chapter 7 . 9/7/2013
Great job on this. I love Spuffy! :D
randyzoopurple chapter 7 . 9/6/2013
so cute
Britany chapter 6 . 9/2/2013
OH...MY...GOSH! This is the Best start of a story! I cannot wait for more! Please keep it up! :D
Sara chapter 6 . 8/28/2013
Really love your dialogue. Great characterization
ObsessedwReading chapter 6 . 8/26/2013
great chapter and fanfiction.
Jhiz chapter 6 . 8/26/2013
hmmm, you totally have me wondering who your least favorite character is.

Anyway, nice rescue from the humans and the vamps by our favorite erstwhile enemy turned stalker (honestly, in a good way, officer... *laugh*).

I like the description of climbing over the fence.

Thank you for the update!
197 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »