Reviews for Take It All Away
Kawaii Craziness chapter 9 . 9/25/2013
I need you to know how much I love this. It's all so well written and the dialogue's so natural. I feel like this could've been an alternate script for season 3. I'm going to skip away to happily obsess over this story c:
ObsessedwReading chapter 9 . 9/25/2013
Good fanfic
Joy chapter 9 . 9/25/2013
AHHHHHH! So much is happening, and Spike is being... adorable and I just can't even. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE update soon! :D
randyzoopurple chapter 9 . 9/25/2013
so cute
Vivi H88 chapter 9 . 9/24/2013
Great chapter
BeneficialAddiction chapter 9 . 9/24/2013
Hah - Lunchables! Yu do a great Job of demonstrating Spike's conflicting feelings, both in his thoughts and he way he acts. Can't wait to see how Buffy responds to the truth about her "poisoning." I have he feeling that hearing it from Spike will greatly affect her reaction.
CailinRua chapter 9 . 9/24/2013
Poor Buffy when she finds out. :( And poor Spike trying so damn hard to make her happy!
Jhiz chapter 8 . 9/22/2013
Wow... Travers took his death much more like a man than I expected... how nice of you.

Nice arguing back and forth between Spike and Buffy... I can see their pride making them both bluster so much to the point of agitation but I like that Buffy is trusting him to a point. I am glad that they verbalized the truce.

Thanks for the update!
Jhiz chapter 7 . 9/22/2013
ah, so Travers is your least favorite character...never been one of mine either... although he does make a good foil... and he is a bit on the pompously evil with his megalomania.

Anyway, I enjoyed the scene with Kralik and I can't believe that Quentin did not bluster or even pee himself when faced with his quite real mortality. Fun thought... maybe Buffy will get to kill his vampire self as retribution for forcing the test?

I also liked that Spike's sexual reaction to her blood and proximity finally broke the slayer from Buffy's hysteria. I like her spark and so I am glad it is back. Thanks for updating!
greengirl82 chapter 8 . 9/17/2013
Ooh this is good, I hope you update soon
Jeremy Shane chapter 8 . 9/14/2013
Super Chapter & More Please
ObsessedwReading chapter 8 . 9/13/2013
Great job on this. :)
Synchronicity7745 chapter 8 . 9/13/2013
Yeah, kralik is definitely as crazy as dru...I always hated travers, I hope he's dead
Lacey Cordelle chapter 7 . 9/12/2013
Ooh! So good, of course :)
It's kind of ironic how I came I read this story. I was leading through the list of fanfics, looking for something good to read while I wait for the next chapter of Five Words or Less (which by god you must update as soon as is humanly possible) and thought this one sounded good. I read the first chapter and thought to myself, holy shit, this really is good. It wasn't until I hit the button for the second chapter that I bothered to glance at the author. And of course it was you! Who else can write something this good? Next to no one! So I'll be not-so-patiently waiting your updates on multiple stories now!
Guest chapter 7 . 9/10/2013
You can't just stop there! Omg you need to write more pleaaaaassseee
205 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »