Reviews for Take It All Away
Piper Emerald chapter 18 . 6/2/2014
This is an amazing story! I really enjoyed it! ;-)
lambean chapter 18 . 5/16/2014
I've been following this story over at EF. I was so glad to find it already completed here. It's a wonderful fic. I loved how she recognized Spikes ability change as opposed to fighting it like so often happens. I'm so glad that you are doing a sequel I can't wait.
BookQ36 chapter 18 . 5/8/2014
Since Buffy and Spike are together, maybe Angel and Faith can hook up. Or she can stake him. One of the two. Great story, btw! I hope you'll get a chance to wrap up this AU season 3.
BookQ36 chapter 10 . 5/7/2014
Sweet and in character. Great job, and believable progression towards smoochies.
BookQ36 chapter 8 . 5/7/2014
Kralik is less poetic than Dru, but other than that, the parallel works.
Guest chapter 18 . 5/1/2014
Awww this was adorable. Id love to read more aftermath...of their relationship and all
BookQ36 chapter 17 . 4/6/2014
Cordy's reactions were **PRICELESS**. Well done!
BookQ36 chapter 13 . 4/6/2014
No! They can't have towed it! Nice touch. :)
BookQ36 chapter 12 . 4/6/2014
You didn't break the fluff-o-meter, but then again, I am partial to fluff. :)
BookQ36 chapter 11 . 4/5/2014
Aw, very nice fluff. :)
BookQ36 chapter 9 . 4/5/2014
This is wonderful. Also, Spike on his tippy-toes, more than a little priceless. Great job!
SlayerDaniWho chapter 12 . 4/5/2014
Not too much fluff at all, just right!
SlayerDaniWho chapter 6 . 4/5/2014
Awesome way to introduce Spike as a potential love interest in Buddy's eyes, him saving her when she's powerless. Can't wait to read more!
SlayerDaniWho chapter 4 . 4/5/2014
Mmmmm, I love the banter between Angel and Spike. You have such a good handle of the Buffyverse style of dialogue.
Risros chapter 18 . 4/3/2014
I Want more rewrites.. This is some of the most awesome-est stuff ever. More Fluffy on old episodes and what would have happened with the story then..

I wanna see how Angel takes this, seeing that he was just dumped.

Meooowww... ;)