Reviews for Take It All Away
moosejuice5 chapter 18 . 8/20/2014
very nicely done
jags chapter 18 . 7/22/2014
Squeeeee! Oh I loved it and can't wait to start reading the sequel as well as your other stories! Really great job!
jags chapter 9 . 7/21/2014
Ok I don't usually review mid-story when I know it's complete but I thought I'd chime in here since I'm so impressed. You're doing a great job and I love the dialog. It's awesome how well you're writing these two so very not oc and believably already falling for each other. Usually writers seem to pull Spike's fangs to make it work but you're keeping him the big bad. Keep it up!
FFLjm12B chapter 11 . 7/17/2014
Like your Spike very much - glad I decided to read this story again.
FFLjm12B chapter 18 . 6/5/2014
Totally loved your story and I sure hope you have that sequel -
FFLjm12B chapter 14 . 6/5/2014
Excellent ending -
FFLjm12B chapter 12 . 6/5/2014
Too bad the series had Buffy become so hardened by her experiences with Angel/Angelus and her guilt to not see Spike as the face of her love relationship and all the tragic events and heart ache that she had with Angel/Angelus.

Nice changes for the characters with your version.
FFLjm12B chapter 9 . 6/5/2014
Wish this site had one of those automatic "I like" buttons - I'm lousy with the reviews. Enjoying your story very much.
FFLjm12B chapter 8 . 6/5/2014
I like the plot move of having QT calling the CoW - nice transition.
FFLjm12B chapter 5 . 6/5/2014
Excellent Chapter -
Piper Emerald chapter 18 . 6/2/2014
This is an amazing story! I really enjoyed it! ;-)
lambean chapter 18 . 5/16/2014
I've been following this story over at EF. I was so glad to find it already completed here. It's a wonderful fic. I loved how she recognized Spikes ability change as opposed to fighting it like so often happens. I'm so glad that you are doing a sequel I can't wait.
BookQ36 chapter 18 . 5/8/2014
Since Buffy and Spike are together, maybe Angel and Faith can hook up. Or she can stake him. One of the two. Great story, btw! I hope you'll get a chance to wrap up this AU season 3.
BookQ36 chapter 10 . 5/7/2014
Sweet and in character. Great job, and believable progression towards smoochies.
BookQ36 chapter 8 . 5/7/2014
Kralik is less poetic than Dru, but other than that, the parallel works.
209 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »