Reviews for Take It All Away
BookQ36 chapter 18 . 5/8/2014
Since Buffy and Spike are together, maybe Angel and Faith can hook up. Or she can stake him. One of the two. Great story, btw! I hope you'll get a chance to wrap up this AU season 3.
BookQ36 chapter 10 . 5/7/2014
Sweet and in character. Great job, and believable progression towards smoochies.
BookQ36 chapter 8 . 5/7/2014
Kralik is less poetic than Dru, but other than that, the parallel works.
Guest chapter 18 . 5/1/2014
Awww this was adorable. Id love to read more aftermath...of their relationship and all
BookQ36 chapter 17 . 4/6/2014
Cordy's reactions were **PRICELESS**. Well done!
BookQ36 chapter 13 . 4/6/2014
No! They can't have towed it! Nice touch. :)
BookQ36 chapter 12 . 4/6/2014
You didn't break the fluff-o-meter, but then again, I am partial to fluff. :)
BookQ36 chapter 11 . 4/5/2014
Aw, very nice fluff. :)
BookQ36 chapter 9 . 4/5/2014
This is wonderful. Also, Spike on his tippy-toes, more than a little priceless. Great job!
SlayerDaniWho chapter 12 . 4/5/2014
Not too much fluff at all, just right!
SlayerDaniWho chapter 6 . 4/5/2014
Awesome way to introduce Spike as a potential love interest in Buddy's eyes, him saving her when she's powerless. Can't wait to read more!
SlayerDaniWho chapter 4 . 4/5/2014
Mmmmm, I love the banter between Angel and Spike. You have such a good handle of the Buffyverse style of dialogue.
Risros chapter 18 . 4/3/2014
I Want more rewrites.. This is some of the most awesome-est stuff ever. More Fluffy on old episodes and what would have happened with the story then..

I wanna see how Angel takes this, seeing that he was just dumped.

Meooowww... ;)
TigremiLion chapter 18 . 3/31/2014
I so hated that episode of Buffy cuz I had a bad day when I watched it just recently and it just made it worse. I definitely prefer your version no mentioning of the fact that I fell for Spike the very minute he ran his car into that welcome sign for the first time and then all this unrequited tenderness he has for that bitch Dru...
Loved the fluff, I never have enough of it so don't worry definitely not too much. Maybe just the Buffy falling for him so quickly was a bit unrealistic since it seemed to take ages with Angel but 'hormonal teenager in stress' and all can make you forget that. Great incorporation of cannon but not too much of it in comparison with your original parts.
I'll check out your other stories for sure but probably after I'm done with watching Buffy as I see most of them occur later on in the cannon unless I missed something. Again great writing.
KittenOfDoomage chapter 18 . 3/13/2014
How'd i miss this fic? Oh my god. You're so awesome I'm envious lol this story was brilliant!
197 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »