Reviews for Take It All Away
TigremiLion chapter 18 . 3/31/2014
I so hated that episode of Buffy cuz I had a bad day when I watched it just recently and it just made it worse. I definitely prefer your version no mentioning of the fact that I fell for Spike the very minute he ran his car into that welcome sign for the first time and then all this unrequited tenderness he has for that bitch Dru...
Loved the fluff, I never have enough of it so don't worry definitely not too much. Maybe just the Buffy falling for him so quickly was a bit unrealistic since it seemed to take ages with Angel but 'hormonal teenager in stress' and all can make you forget that. Great incorporation of cannon but not too much of it in comparison with your original parts.
I'll check out your other stories for sure but probably after I'm done with watching Buffy as I see most of them occur later on in the cannon unless I missed something. Again great writing.
KittenOfDoomage chapter 18 . 3/13/2014
How'd i miss this fic? Oh my god. You're so awesome I'm envious lol this story was brilliant!
Mia Vaan chapter 18 . 2/18/2014
Really liked this story, too! :)

I hope there's a sequel for this one. We need to see Angel's hilarious reaction yet. XD
EllieRose101 chapter 18 . 2/2/2014
I liked this a lot. Can't wait for the sequel!
EllieRose101 chapter 14 . 2/2/2014
Did you have to mention removing finger nails and teeth? Now I have mental images :(
EllieRose101 chapter 12 . 2/2/2014
No. You didn't over-do it on the fluff-o-meter at all. T'was perfect!
EllieRose101 chapter 4 . 2/1/2014
LOL! Anti-gravity hair indeed!
Mirandaannw chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
I forgot to ask is the sequel going to be done soon? Can't wait
Mirandaannw chapter 18 . 1/24/2014
I absolutely loved this
DK chapter 8 . 1/1/2014
You've got the best sodding villains, lass, I swear. I ken they aren't really yours, but you write them so well! Well done.
norulez8 chapter 18 . 12/13/2013
I love all your stories! This one was the perfect length and had such a good storyline!
kyanaM chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
oh almost forgot to review. what a shame!
just falling asleep yesterday reading long before i should have been sleeping already. Really nice story. i was thinking on first chapter a little rude the way spike now directly but it pass like in 1 mn as i read the chapter just after.
Really really nice story i love it love the buffy spike interaction, like a little less the total crazy scared buffy begging for her life ( she s not the beging type) was a little too much. But i devored the story, you di a real great job. Thanks you

kit
anon chapter 18 . 11/25/2013
absolutely loved this cant wait for the sequel! keep writing and good luck
ObsessedwReading chapter 18 . 11/23/2013
Great chapter. I love this.
Hercules8 chapter 18 . 11/22/2013
First off I like to say sorry to hear about your lost. Also cannot wait for the sequel! Keep up the amazing work!
199 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »