Reviews for Take It All Away
BookQ36 chapter 9 . 4/5/2014
This is wonderful. Also, Spike on his tippy-toes, more than a little priceless. Great job!
EffulgentlyDani chapter 12 . 4/5/2014
Not too much fluff at all, just right!
EffulgentlyDani chapter 6 . 4/5/2014
Awesome way to introduce Spike as a potential love interest in Buddy's eyes, him saving her when she's powerless. Can't wait to read more!
EffulgentlyDani chapter 4 . 4/5/2014
Mmmmm, I love the banter between Angel and Spike. You have such a good handle of the Buffyverse style of dialogue.
Risros chapter 18 . 4/3/2014
I Want more rewrites.. This is some of the most awesome-est stuff ever. More Fluffy on old episodes and what would have happened with the story then..

I wanna see how Angel takes this, seeing that he was just dumped.

Meooowww... ;)
TigremiLion chapter 18 . 3/31/2014
I so hated that episode of Buffy cuz I had a bad day when I watched it just recently and it just made it worse. I definitely prefer your version no mentioning of the fact that I fell for Spike the very minute he ran his car into that welcome sign for the first time and then all this unrequited tenderness he has for that bitch Dru...
Loved the fluff, I never have enough of it so don't worry definitely not too much. Maybe just the Buffy falling for him so quickly was a bit unrealistic since it seemed to take ages with Angel but 'hormonal teenager in stress' and all can make you forget that. Great incorporation of cannon but not too much of it in comparison with your original parts.
I'll check out your other stories for sure but probably after I'm done with watching Buffy as I see most of them occur later on in the cannon unless I missed something. Again great writing.
KittenOfDoomage chapter 18 . 3/13/2014
How'd i miss this fic? Oh my god. You're so awesome I'm envious lol this story was brilliant!
Mia Vaan chapter 18 . 2/18/2014
Really liked this story, too! :)

I hope there's a sequel for this one. We need to see Angel's hilarious reaction yet. XD
EllieRose101 chapter 18 . 2/2/2014
I liked this a lot. Can't wait for the sequel!
EllieRose101 chapter 14 . 2/2/2014
Did you have to mention removing finger nails and teeth? Now I have mental images :(
EllieRose101 chapter 12 . 2/2/2014
No. You didn't over-do it on the fluff-o-meter at all. T'was perfect!
EllieRose101 chapter 4 . 2/1/2014
LOL! Anti-gravity hair indeed!
Mirandaannw chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
I forgot to ask is the sequel going to be done soon? Can't wait
Mirandaannw chapter 18 . 1/24/2014
I absolutely loved this
DK chapter 8 . 1/1/2014
You've got the best sodding villains, lass, I swear. I ken they aren't really yours, but you write them so well! Well done.
204 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »