Reviews for Take It All Away
EllieRose101 chapter 12 . 2/2/2014
No. You didn't over-do it on the fluff-o-meter at all. T'was perfect!
EllieRose101 chapter 4 . 2/1/2014
LOL! Anti-gravity hair indeed!
Mirandaannw chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
I forgot to ask is the sequel going to be done soon? Can't wait
Mirandaannw chapter 18 . 1/24/2014
I absolutely loved this
DK chapter 8 . 1/1/2014
You've got the best sodding villains, lass, I swear. I ken they aren't really yours, but you write them so well! Well done.
norulez8 chapter 18 . 12/13/2013
I love all your stories! This one was the perfect length and had such a good storyline!
kyanaM chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
oh almost forgot to review. what a shame!
just falling asleep yesterday reading long before i should have been sleeping already. Really nice story. i was thinking on first chapter a little rude the way spike now directly but it pass like in 1 mn as i read the chapter just after.
Really really nice story i love it love the buffy spike interaction, like a little less the total crazy scared buffy begging for her life ( she s not the beging type) was a little too much. But i devored the story, you di a real great job. Thanks you

kit
anon chapter 18 . 11/25/2013
absolutely loved this cant wait for the sequel! keep writing and good luck
ObsessedwReading chapter 18 . 11/23/2013
Great chapter. I love this.
Hercules8 chapter 18 . 11/22/2013
First off I like to say sorry to hear about your lost. Also cannot wait for the sequel! Keep up the amazing work!
mike13z50 chapter 18 . 11/22/2013
Silly and sweet, but very enjoyable. Thanks for writing
Secret Slayer chapter 18 . 11/22/2013
Ah brilliant! I like how you ended it, that scene always made me laugh when I watched the show. Can't wait for the sequel and sorry to hear about a family death. Hope things get better for you soon.
Nat-Nat 360 chapter 18 . 11/22/2013
LOOOOL XD. Love it
Joy chapter 18 . 11/22/2013
Awwww! Great story, and I'm glad there will be a second one coming!
his querida chapter 18 . 11/22/2013
This was awesome, I'm sad it's over! But I love your writing style so I look forward to reading some more of your fanfics in the future! Thanks for the awesome story :)
209 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »