Reviews for The Hollow Crown: Eloquence
Sbweet03 chapter 2 . 7/23/2014
I already love this! Please continue!
carrot chapter 2 . 5/1/2014
is there more?
joycelyn.o.ting chapter 2 . 4/18/2014
Eeek, I love this! It's so Shakespeare-ish, and I just watched the movie so I can see them clearly in my mind. Will you not continue this beautiful piece of art? I know not many would read this genre, but I really want you to continue. Please? Pretty please? Pretty please with Tom Hiddleston's smile on top? PLease update as soon as you can! PLEASE! ;D
Guest chapter 2 . 2/22/2014
Amazing! :)
midnightsborder chapter 2 . 11/17/2013
this is so beautiful. im in love with your writing and how you portrayed the characters. it's very true to their original nature. MORE MORE MORE MORE! 3
(Seriously. If you have the time, please update! I can't wait for the next part!)
midnightsborder chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
I LOVE IT. OMIGOODNESS I LOVE IT. UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE! XD
Concetta chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
I applaud you for your quite well done effort of trying to match 16th century style! On top of that I like how you wrote Henry and Katherine's interactions, they seemed in character. And your author's note about Tom Hiddleston ... ditto. Oh, ditto. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
Very well done! Obviously there are a few issues, the language seems awkward at parts, but I'm impressed how well you've managed to keep the old-fashioned language easy to understand.