Reviews for Lost Hope
Var Devonshire chapter 3 . 11/6/2015
Ok, I'm just blown away by this story. So well detailed I can see it clearly as I read it. I can't wait for more!
Var Devonshire chapter 2 . 11/6/2015
Wow, what an amazing chapter. So full of detail and story. Very curious to see how this AU's Sheppard and McKay get along.
Var Devonshire chapter 1 . 11/6/2015
Wow, you've created a very detailed world and society. I look forward to reading more!
nicky69 chapter 2 . 8/17/2014
I don't often read SGA fic, but seeing how much I love and enjoy your SPN fic and crossovers I thought I'd give this a try, and I was not disappointed.

I adore slave fic, love the dynamics and the h/c, and even though I have only a passing knowledge of the SGA verse you've drawn me in and left me wanting more, so kudos to you.

My only complaint, as with all your fic, is that you have left me yearning to know what happens next, is there any chance of an update coming soon?

*looks hopeful*
Aqua Mage chapter 2 . 1/25/2014
This is such an interesting start; I really hope you manage to update at some point ;)
R1dDL3M37h15 chapter 2 . 8/22/2013
This story is very interesting and I can't wait to see where you take it.
Zomvee chapter 2 . 8/14/2013
Its good so please keep it coming.
Amycat8733 chapter 2 . 8/13/2013
Nice story. I can imagine John with those huge wings. Looking forward to more.
Samantha V chapter 2 . 8/12/2013
This is fascinating! Love the different species and the twists on SGA. Really intriguing that the Athosian who attacked Shep sounds so much like Teyla, and you've really got me wondering why he thinks they look brutish and for a brief moment she looks kind... hmmm... And, wow, the genii are the good guys!... sorta, for now... ;)
Your world building is amazing and I kind of squee'd when I saw there was a new chapter :)
Thank-you!
highonscifi chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
Really, really enjoying your story! I love your descriptions-very vivid. I get extremely clear images in my head as I read.
Samantha V chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
This is so amazing! There be Shep Wings! Yes, I'm just a little bit happy about that :) Love the world that you're creating and looking forward to more!
Tonnocal chapter 1 . 7/1/2013