Reviews for Chaotic Hunter
aRTsyisAwesome chapter 28 . 4/20
This is such an awesome story, although the ending is a bit cliff-hanger-y. I love this story so much, thank you for completing it!
the Bass Beast chapter 28 . 3/10
This is an amazing story and I absolutely loved it. I have no criticism, this story is wonderful as-is. It is also not shit in any way. You are an awesome author and you should continue to write, whether you post or not. It's something fun to do when you have extra time. Thanks for writing this amazing story. I hope to see you around somewhere! ~Bass Beast
EmmaVanBuren chapter 5 . 3/3
Love it
FREAKING AMAZING!
GyttDaGxd chapter 16 . 2/4
la
Sparky79 chapter 25 . 1/13
delicous salmon
redyourmind chapter 28 . 1/1
This is one of the best I've ever read, and I've read a lot, so GOOD JOB! Keep writing :)
mc.zero chapter 28 . 12/14/2016
Amazing story! Written with proficiency!
Although Percy's arrival to earth and his adventure after training so much and so hard was kind of an anticlimax.. as well as zoe's unresolved issue
nontheless, i really enjoyed your story!
kathie.garcon chapter 28 . 11/18/2016
Most well-written story here, love it!
Plumpy chapter 23 . 11/2/2016
Just a quick review here, you said "apply the reflexive property of inequality" in this chapter to equate two things that are both equal to another. This is not the reflexive property, the reflexive property is a:a therefore 1:1. The property you meant was the transitive property or 'if a:b and b:c then a:c'. An easy fix for a more accurate story.

P.S. : your timelines are a little messed up but the story is good anyway so it's not like it matters.
Mas2060 chapter 2 . 10/31/2016
C'mon, you can't just kill people like that and then say "Have a nice day"
SpencerDorman chapter 26 . 9/11/2016
Also, the Guest that reviewed your "Skies" AU one shot on 7/18 was also me. And I want to add to that that you could make a sequel where Artemis searches and eventually finds Percy's reincarnation so that she can fix the mistake she made in leaving him on that cliff. That way, if they don't want to read said sequel and are happy with where the story left off then they don't have to read it, but if they want more and do want a happy ending, then they can get it.
SpencerDorman chapter 27 . 9/11/2016
I guess I was temporarily signed out when I did my review of chapter 28, but the Guest that reviewed about the open plot points and questioning why you had Zoƫ be in love with Percy and all that, yeah that was me. Sorry if you had wanted to reply but never got a chance to.
NeverGoingOutTitus chapter 20 . 8/14/2016
NUUUUUUU! Nick loves McDonald's!
TheRealShenron chapter 28 . 7/19/2016