Reviews for Chaotic Hunter
SpencerDorman chapter 26 . 9/11
Also, the Guest that reviewed your "Skies" AU one shot on 7/18 was also me. And I want to add to that that you could make a sequel where Artemis searches and eventually finds Percy's reincarnation so that she can fix the mistake she made in leaving him on that cliff. That way, if they don't want to read said sequel and are happy with where the story left off then they don't have to read it, but if they want more and do want a happy ending, then they can get it.
SpencerDorman chapter 27 . 9/11
I guess I was temporarily signed out when I did my review of chapter 28, but the Guest that reviewed about the open plot points and questioning why you had Zoë be in love with Percy and all that, yeah that was me. Sorry if you had wanted to reply but never got a chance to.
NeverGoingOutTitus chapter 20 . 8/14
NUUUUUUU! Nick loves McDonald's!
bentennyshoe chapter 28 . 7/19
Fan freakin tastic bro
Love the story, but there are quite a few plot points still left open. Like the circumstances of Arc's birth, because if Percy and Artemis really are his birth parents, how could he be older than their relationship, not to mention the first time they had sex? The only thing I could think of is if he was born in an alternate future, where Percy and Artemis had to send him back in time so that he could fix the future. And then there are Zoë's feelings for Percy. It wasn't explicitly stated that she was in love with Percy, but the evidence was pretty damning. And what was the point of you making her in love with Percy, anyway? The only thing that it did was make her upset and jealous towards the end of the story, and that was it. Like if it would've been an obstacle for Percy and Artemis' relationship, and then she eventually moves on to someone else; but that wasn't the case. I believe there were a few other plot points left open, but that was just some of the main stuff that I could think of. Aside from all of that, I did love the story.
josh01264 chapter 28 . 7/17
What were you thinking when you created Arc?
batman42000 chapter 14 . 7/16
They didn't have pump action shotguns in the civil war... (or atleast but the type you're implying)
bentennyshoe chapter 12 . 7/16
Tinyurl srpvolunteers
Darkfire99 chapter 28 . 6/19
Great job really great story also while reading the last chapter I reallized that percy is 57-58 years old by the end of it
Stubbsie8 chapter 28 . 5/9
I just finished and im still confused does percy have Orders powers now and how the hell was Arc born without either of them knowing about him?
Silent Evanescence chapter 19 . 4/25
I lost interest with the introduction of Arc. I have no idea why he's relevant to the plot. He's just... there.
Wow new characters suck
My name is Jafar
I come from afar
There is bomb ion car
Allah akbar
The Tetract chapter 16 . 4/8
Ugh. I despise stories that decide, "let's give Percy a random ass kid that is probably useless when it comes to plot progression. Oh, and let's nerf chaos cause apparently she can't just insert knowledge into him as creator of the universe."

It's a nice story, don't feet me wrong, but I hate those two things.