Reviews for Chaotic Hunter
Bludflag chapter 11 . 7/4
As she solely stood there, uncertainly waiting for something, she tried to push the boy out of his mind.
her mind
It's become increasingly harder for me to come up with something witty/non retarded and it's getting late. Belated happy birthday? It crossed my mind that we are of similar age; ~15 years old. What a crazy coincidence *shakes head* It's been that kind of week, I guess. Finally a girl my age who actually uses her brain! You're... third such at a furtive first memory. The others I know (the ones distinctly lacking in using their brains) are either like the Empousai in Battle of The Labyrinth or like the teenagers from the party where they found Bianca and Nico.
Bludflag chapter 10 . 7/4
Her face garnered intense hatred for the monsters, for the Ordians who even dared to threaten their mistress.
her mistress, not their mistress.
What's up with PJO authors being pianists? Well, the good ones at least...
Bludflag chapter 7 . 7/4
Most of her features came from her mother, which made him look a little like his brother.
which made her look a little like her brother (this was the description of Andromeda). Well, that was awesomely written for a twelve year old. Happy news, the tenses aren't stabbing me in the eyes anymore! All two year olds fidget restlessly.
Bludflag chapter 5 . 7/4
What if they don't accept?" she asked negatively.
tentatively is used in such a situation.
There was a number of mistakes that I noticed in this chapter (I should've opened another tab). Ah, I regret my lunch choice, been miserable for hours now (the kind of regret in which my intestines rumble, but do little). Sorry for rambling, I guess.
Bludflag chapter 4 . 7/4
and Percy got a familiar feeling that he'd always been feeling when he's around his Wise Girl. He missed it already.
He missed her already (based on the previous sentence, what you wrote didn't fit). He can't miss a feeling that he is/was currently experiencing. I guess I can't blame you for writing a cliche since you are one of the authors to start it. This chapter somehow made me think of that Orgazmo song (Now you're a man, a manly, manly man). Maybe I shouldn't have thought of gifs with sound (a biker dude lifting weights of at least 40 kgs while driving and this song in the background. It was incredibly manly, the sheer manliness was simply oozing off of it).
Bludflag chapter 3 . 7/4
Releasing Jason and Annabeth from their binds, he took his Roman son's and Greek daughter's arms- after telling him he wanted to go with her brother- and vanished from sight.
after telling him she wanted to go with her brother
I'll be blunt with you. The fact that you haven't -yet- used some bad cliche like Annabeth cheating on him or something, I approve. But the fact that you use past tenses in one sentence and then present tenses in the following one stabs at my eyeballs. Well, I did say that I would be blunt. If you intend to write like that after seeing this review I will be compelled to slap you across the Internet. My suggestion is to use past tenses most of the time outside of dialogue (where pretty much everything will be your decision) and minimal use of other tenses. Hopefully, your knowledge of grammar is good enough to avoid grammar mistakes. As I can only use my phone with any certainty ATM, the sheer aggravation caused by writing on my phone made me blunt with wording, rather than tiptoe around the subject.
stonedbob chapter 5 . 6/14
you do know that the hunters and the amazons are 2 separate groups, right? and in no way related.
littlebear62007 chapter 1 . 5/26
NICE
LiaShadowHunter chapter 1 . 5/26
DXFGV
Amp910 chapter 8 . 5/17
Percia is my total unship.
I believe the proper term for someone afraid of water would be hydrophobe
FuckYou chapter 3 . 4/22
This fic...Is it bullshit ?
Xx chapter 19 . 4/18
I think it's getting a bit boring at this point. Along the chapters, I'm still quite confused as to what is actually happening in the story. I hope that you include more action :p
You are a fantastic writer. I love percabeth but i still took the 3 days to read your entire story. I wasnt once disappointed by the twists and turns you put into it, it was absolutely fantastic and im glad i found this in a random search. I hope your writing has continued to improve and that you havent lost your passion. Have a great day :)
Desantog chapter 28 . 4/10
Loved the story! Hope you continue writing!