Reviews for The Heart Wants
Guest chapter 8 . 7/15/2013
Loved it! So sweet!
Siobhan Whitlock chapter 9 . 7/17/2013
*ahem* Yeah... that was a 'clencher' ;)
pricana chapter 9 . 7/17/2013
Holy HELL! I swear I saw heaven and then you pulled me back when it turned out to be a dream LOL! So in a way you about killed me and then brought me back to life :) FLOVED the outtake :)
ttcub chapter 9 . 7/17/2013
Damn that was a hot dream thank you
muzaklover chapter 9 . 7/17/2013
That was just WOW! Loved it.
writersblock24 chapter 9 . 7/17/2013
Man! I'm glad I was inside otherwise I'd be fanning myself! Great work Babe!
tff000 chapter 9 . 7/17/2013
good
ilive2read chapter 9 . 7/17/2013
oh lord...damnit it was just a dream! lol good one Jen
Maplestyle chapter 9 . 7/17/2013
I probably shouldn't have read this at work *fans self* but yeah...that was so worth it :D
OhGeeFantasy chapter 9 . 7/17/2013
great chapter! I didn't expect it to be a dream. you should totally do a one shot with E/EM :)
Just Me Alone chapter 9 . 7/17/2013
So didn't see the dream aspect coming...I figured it may have happened for no one to speak about again. Regardless, I loved it.
KimberlyAnnT chapter 9 . 7/17/2013
damn... I totally thought it was for real .. LOVED IT
tawelephant chapter 9 . 7/17/2013
Oh hell yes! That was great!
SLKerouac chapter 8 . 7/16/2013
Edward and Bella found the love that they had for each other. Bella knew that Emmett could only be her brother in the end. That he needed someone that would be there for him and love him openly. He found that person at one of his parties. Bella finally was able to tell Edward that she loved him. That he was the only one that would make her truly happy. Edward told her that he knew but that she needed to accept and be ready to admit it to herself and then to him. Now they were headed to their home to celebrate their love. Thank you for writing this story! Continue writing!
nurikat21 chapter 8 . 7/16/2013
That was a great story. Easy to read and not full of complications or angst. Can't wait to read your other stories :-)
741 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »