Reviews for Between the Lines
I loved this and the ending!
MarbleWolf chapter 1 . 2/19
so good. bittersweet wonderful!
slytherin chapter 1 . 1/20
They're soooo good
Guest chapter 1 . 11/10/2017
this is A MASTERPIECE
ROSSETE chapter 1 . 11/7/2017
OH MI GASH THIS IF FLUFFFFYYYY! LOVED IT!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/27/2017
This is so amazing. It was perfect, just enough of every emotion. Thank you for writing this.
Yasmina chapter 1 . 10/6/2017
I Fucking LOVE this story!
Percabeth chapter 1 . 9/14/2017
Ugh so good
xxannexxs chapter 1 . 9/6/2017
Thank you so much for writing this brilliant piece of art! I have been looking for a between-the-lines Dramione story for quite a while now and yours perfectly works out for me. It is short and sweet, with just the right amount of information. I might would have liked to know, how Hermione passed him the potions incredience (maybe by owl or something?). Your story also finally gives me some answers on if and how Harry handed Draco's wand back after the war, why Hermione obviously does not dislike Draco like Ron does in the Cursed Child, plus a contributing factor on why Draco did not reveal Harry's identity in Malfoy Manor. So, with your story in mind now, my Harry Potter world finally feels complete. Thank you so much!
Cheyenne chapter 1 . 9/5/2017
This is such an amazing fic, I can't believe that its your first. You did a great job!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/23/2017
One word - beautiful.
(Because saying too much might dilute the environment you've created with your words.)

Cheers!
ella chapter 1 . 7/14/2017
i teared up on the last one. THIS WAS SOSOSO GOOOOD AND BECAUSE IT FOLLOWED THE STORYLINE IT MADE IT MORE REALISTIC! I bloody love it :)
Ella chapter 1 . 6/13/2017
For real, I cried. This is one of the best Dramione stories I have ever read
Guest chapter 1 . 6/13/2017
I'm four years late, but this is amazing!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/6/2017