Reviews for The Journal of Dean Winchester - Season 8 Part 2
GaelicAngel chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
And I still got a heart attack after reading this even though I have seen s8's ending. Seriously what did they think about when ending it there but at least we know there is gonna be a s9.
Loved this and I like the way you make this as if it is truly Dean who wrote here, it is not always easy to get his personality correct but I think you did a amazing job here and I loved this posting.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
That part that got me the most was Dean apologizing to Benny in his head. The guilt that poor boy must feel, ugh! Proves that he will do most anything for Sam. Some say co-dependent, I say "There are worse relationships to have." Thanks for sharing, lovely job.
Obi the Kid chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
I read this over on Winchster Family Business, but was glad to see it posted here. Love it!

My favorite part: "Sam's in his happy place, surrounded by books and god knows what. I swear the kid's eyes nearly popped out of his head when he saw all the damn books and files and crap."

The one place that Sam CAN find happiness...sticking his nose into books and digesting as much as much fascinating information as he can. The scene at the end of the Nazi' eppy with the brothers kicking back in the bunker was one of my all time favorite endings on SPN.

Anyway, great job of capturing Dean's thoughts as the second half of the season progressed. Looking forward to maybe the same for Season 9? :)
mandancie chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
oh wow! This was really good! :) I so enjoyed this! :)