Reviews for NaLu love!
seikou chapter 8 . 3/2
NEED MORE
Kevin chapter 8 . 1/17
I need the next chapter, I want to know what happens. Nalu is just too adorable!
Fairy tail Fan chapter 8 . 11/21/2014
Please write another chapter! I love it so far! You are an awesome writer without makeing stuff too mushy and lovey. Perfect!
Gogo25 chapter 5 . 11/17/2014
And you can't forget when Lucy was disappearing (even from everyone's memories) and Natsu was the only one to remember her. I loved that moment.
Sakurajima no Yama chapter 8 . 8/5/2014
Kyaaaaa pls continue pls! ;A;
These all are t-t-too f-f-fluffy! *dies
so pls! For our NaLu love XD
Guest chapter 8 . 7/9/2014
the story is SOOOOOOOOOO FREAKING CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCUUUUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEE!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
ein? Is the story finished?
I wanted more T.T
anahita.tabrizicheeseninja chapter 8 . 5/18/2014
awwwww! sooo cute!
Alexis chapter 6 . 3/30/2014
OMG Your stories are totally kawaii! And I really agree with you on chapter 5.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
AYE!
ChiVall chapter 8 . 3/10/2014
These stories are awesome!
StarrDragon chapter 5 . 3/2/2014
Very First episode I shipped NaLu. Why? Because Lucy was under a love spell by the fake 'Salamander'
Natsu came running thinking it was Igneel, Lucy saw him and her spell was broken. Other girls saw him but their spell wasn't broken. Why? Because Lucy and Natsu are destined to be together.

In this Fairy Tale ( or Fairy Tail. I'm corny. ) The dragon get's the princess not the prince.

Don't even start on GraLu or LoLu or even crack pairings such as Rogue/Lucy, Sting/Lucy, Laxus/Lucy, or even Erza/Lucy.
Kiziahhxo chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
AWWWWWWWWW! I can't. omG THIS WAS SO CUTEE
xxtherealbulletxx chapter 8 . 10/30/2013
Good chapter! Keep up the good work and I'm looking forward to the next chapter! :)
EchizenRyoma chapter 8 . 10/25/2013
when will they get together? i hope nothing bad happens.