Reviews for Hiatus
Random Ruth chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
That was really random but also really quite adorable! Englebengle is such a good idea. His owner from the future is really awesome too. Nice one! :)
hag123 chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
I loved this so much. It's such a cool idea - connecting the fans with the show this way. Great job!
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
Heheheh. I really enjoyed this foray into time travel and paradoxes and fangirls able to help them out a bit, give Sam a little something to cheer him up and help him recover. X3

And fantastic job transcribing the episode into this story. I know you were keeping the dialogue verbatim, but it's hard fleshing out the scene so that we can replay those moments in our minds so accurately while keeping the same exact tone and having it fit so well within the story AND be something that we could see coming straight out of one of Chuck's (or Kevin's- ha!) books.
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
I like your character Shelly and agree with her. "You don't know how many times I've wished there would be a story where people actually thank you, or even better, help you."
What a cool idea sending her dog to help Sam and Dean.
Plus love her comment, "Spoiler alert: the world must not end on your watch, because I'm here, lending you my dog. Right?" :)
I enjoyed reading your story.
Thanks for sharing it with us.
sandymg chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
That was delightful. Excellent coda. Loved the robot/android dog and really liked your original character. Great job.
borgmama1of5 chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
Okay, I just squeed...

This feels like the ultimate Mary Sue and also is totally how I feel and probably a lot of other fangirls too!
Scullspeare chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
I have no idea what 'bingo' is but I love whatever gets me a new story from you! :-)

I absolutely adored those final ten minutes of Sacrifice and love that this tag took us a little more into the brothers' heads, and then off in a completely unique direction, playing on Sam's love of dogs. I LOL'd over 'Englebungle' - such a Deanism - and anything that riffs on the Carver Edlund books always makes me smile.

"(Sacrifice) - Not just the current story—it could really be the name of the whole series, she thought. Time and again, Sam and Dean risked everything, gave up everything, for total strangers in need of help. And most of all, for each other." - Love, love, love that! So very true.

Now I'm thinking all over again about where Carver & Co. will take this this fall...

Wonderful brotherly stuff. Yum.

Cheers, Sculls
Freya922 chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
Wow, you sure spun a terrific tale to work in those robots! I love that there were more books written, too, and they were inspiring people of the future.
Anna chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
This is a great story. Original and well-written. Good job!
BranchSuper chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
Neat idea!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
What an imagination you have! Loved it, thanks for sharing.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
What a cool idea and well done story.
Von chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
Weird. But cute. :D

2 Weeks! So short a time!
Taeriel chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
This is a very sweet story! Thanks for sharing it.
missingmikey chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
Great idea for a story! And, yes, dogs cure all ills!