Reviews for Glory of the Darkest Winds
Kurai Ummei chapter 8 . 8/31
You write such perfect Garrus.
jpgFury chapter 7 . 7/25
I'm absolutely loving how this is progressing. Sad to see there is only one chapter left though :(

The voice you've given Garrus works so well and fits perfectly.

I really loved the following line too - it seemed to hit Dr c's pov dead on:

"When God decides to step in, I'll join you in thanking him," said Chakwas. "Until then, all my respect goes to Garrus, and the turians who died to make sure the civilians made it off-world."
jpgFury chapter 1 . 7/25
The start of this really hooked me right off- I have to sleep now or else I'd be reading the rest right away! Oh well - gives me something to look forward to in the morning :)
dang that was /intense/
really good job on creating mood and atmosphere.
The way you write their voices made me really absorbed into their emotions and story.
There's also a nice blend of garrus and shep being tough yet tired and breaking, the small quiet moments are tender and nice.
Oh god the flirting and banter in this is just great and Tali/quarian marines Liars awkwardly at the sidelines when Garrus and Shep were flirting.

You got their voices down perfectly and I'm usually not a big fan of 1st person but this is just great! You do a good job of mixing in romance and humor and this chapter's an especially good example of that.
soul-of-insanity16 chapter 8 . 4/24/2014
This was Shepard and Vakarian at their best. I loved every word for it. My throat couldn't keep up with the laughs at the beginning and my heart couldn't bare the feels at the end.
Needless to say, you're awesome.
MizDirected chapter 8 . 3/27/2014
Yay for all the awesome fluffy angsty goodness that is this story. I was sure I had reviewed it because I have read it more than once, but nope. I had not. Imagine that. Crazy, I know. There is nothing but love in me for this story. It just makes me happy happy. Lots and lots of happy. And it ends with the happy which is just crazy. :D Just plain good stuff. You're my favorite writer. So yeah. There you go. ;)
QuietSerenity chapter 8 . 3/19/2014
I always come back to this fic as my favorite Shakarian, because the writing is superb, the sex is great, and you even nail pretty much all of my headcanons. Don't stop writing. c:
FaunAwoo chapter 8 . 11/4/2013
-screeches with unholy vigor - It was all perfect! OMIGAWDESS don't you ever stop writing or I'll have to hunt you down and make you.
Ms Lilly chapter 8 . 8/20/2013
Omg this was AWESOME!
I loved it so much!
Lady Amiee chapter 4 . 8/20/2013
Lolling at Vega, I'm loving him so much! As you can tell, Vega is my love right now, but every time I read one of your chapters, I get pulled back to Garrus! Stahp being so amazing. Love this chapter, it made me grin, imagining his face. Your dialogue and inner thoughts of the various characters is brilliant, keeping to cannon, and yet ... growing them. I love that. Prose as always is really clean, well written and vivid, bringing the page to life. Well done on a great chapter babe.

But sorry, like he was apologizing for interrupting.*** This... yeah, totally vega.

Brilliant! I can't wait for more! Will be trying to split my tags between this and Ghost! Its so hard to decide!
Guest chapter 8 . 8/14/2013
This whole fic was awesome, I greatly enjoyed reading it!
Her Eternal Grimoire chapter 8 . 8/14/2013
I'm glad she lived. Thank you for writing this, I really enjoyed it.
Misdiagnosed Ghost chapter 8 . 8/14/2013
Holy shit. I'm slowly clapping my hands.
Guest chapter 8 . 8/14/2013
You can post M-rated stuff in this fic but not in "ghost, ghost"? Whyyy?
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »