Reviews for Somewhere Out There
fionagoode58 chapter 12 . 3/29
loooooooove it!
deniselynne1966 chapter 12 . 3/18
Loved this...Pookie. After such a dark season 4, I hope they find one another..
Looove this story! You are an amazing writer. Thank you!
CarsRock14 chapter 12 . 3/10
3 it! Much needed after this shitty Caryl season!
annibelle chapter 12 . 2/12
I really enjoyed this entire story! 3
subversivegrrl chapter 12 . 12/13/2013
This really brought the whole thing together, I think.
Kayryn chapter 12 . 11/5/2013
Really, truly enjoyed this story. Loved reading about this journey of theirs, and I loved how *there* they are for each other. Thank you.
Tahllydarling chapter 12 . 10/19/2013
I have loved every single chapter of this story - great job!
BanannaFlvdSnow chapter 12 . 10/18/2013
Oh deff didnt ruin it for me! ;)
That was a nice little addition..
definitelywalkerbait chapter 12 . 10/17/2013
Yay! Sexy times! I really enjoyed the banter and the light tone of this chapter, felt very fit and was a nice closure after the angst of the story :) What do you mean delete it? Don't delete it! The smutty part was really hot and sweet at the same time, I have no idea why you worried about it. The intimacy and ease they share is pretty much how I view a relationship between them as well :) Extra kudos for Daryl's reaction to 'pookie', LOL! Overall, great idea to go back and add this epilogue, gave me a goofy grin to face my day!
hanagirl chapter 12 . 10/16/2013
*Happy Sigh* I loved this entire story! You are a great writer and I love your Caryl fics. thanks for sharing and I hope you have some more up your sleeve for my fave couple.
itsi3 chapter 12 . 10/16/2013
Loved it!
This chapter would make for a great smutty oneshot too ;)
Crystal
Athlete Girl chapter 12 . 10/16/2013
i liked it!
peonies01 chapter 12 . 10/16/2013
Absolutely LOVED it! Thank you! And pookie was perfect!
vickih chapter 12 . 10/16/2013
thank you for this... It didn't hurt the original ending at all and put a happy smile on my face :) They are together and still have the playful banter that we all enjoy. Wonderful series.