Reviews for Nightmarish Dream
Haha Snape is the Prince! This is more accurate now than back in the day! :D
Trell chapter 1 . 3/10/2017
Snape the prince! (there is a pun in here somewhere) I like it! ;D
anthea tronchard step chapter 1 . 11/16/2016
:) ha ha ha hilarious ... i hope you will continue this
Lumcer chapter 1 . 7/29/2015
I hope the someday comes! Are you going to have them play through all the fairytales? oh please please please!

KCK-Lumcer
AJB66613 chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
Please let this continue.
treavellergirl chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
This is hilarious! Thank you!
Away forever chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
oh come one... CONTINUE PLEASE! xDDDD this is too hilarious to be abandoned.
CrayonsPink chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
Haha! I can't wait to see what happens next!
Barzel chapter 1 . 6/25/2005
HAHAHA!

That was great! Oh man... pumpkin Ron... tee hee
The Crazed Artist chapter 1 . 4/20/2005
LOL! That was hilarious! Please continue!
Duo-chan Maxwell chapter 1 . 12/19/2004
Oh, God! Going to hysteric laughts from tears isn't very good...U

Snape, prince! Hahahahahahahahahahahaha very god! Continue, please, please, please! *imploring*
Elehyn chapter 1 . 7/19/2004
Hi!

Will you continue your story one day? 'Cause I love it. It's a good idea well written. It would be sad if you don't continue your fic. I'd like to see Severus and Draco's reactions at the fact that it was not completely a dream. It would be fun and very interesting. Also, I would like to know if Harry and Severus are really married because it could be. After all, they both said 'yes'.

I really hope that I'll see someday a chapter two to your fic and I guess I'm not the only one who would be happy if you do.

In any case, thank you for sharing.

Elehyn.
sevter chapter 1 . 11/15/2003
*evil snicker* Poor poor Snape...does that mean thet they're technically married now? I wonder what will Dumble dore say to this... you really must continue the story! Oh yah...we can't forget about Draco also... he's really in shock...
MedNar chapter 1 . 11/9/2003
You need to continue! I want to see a sequel. This is funny. I love Ron's patronizing tone here: It was a full minute later Hermione came to her sense. "Ron!"

"Yes, Hermione?"

"That was Snape!"

"Yes, Hermione."

"He is the prince!"

"Yes, Hermione."

"This is nightmare!"

"For Harry, I can't agree more."

I'll be very happy if you make a sequel. Meanwhile, I'll see if you have any more stories I want to read and review them. :) Sequels or more are nice! What's Sev's reaction? Will the two ever get together? ARE THEY TECHNICALLY MARRIED!
penny chapter 1 . 11/5/2003
Please finish this some day? It's such an awesome fic!