Reviews for Morbid and Creepifyin'
BookQ36 chapter 3 . 5/20/2014
Hmm. There is no good way for them to feed without being detected, unless they leave their meal source alive (only taking a few pints each) and Dru uses her thrall to convince their, erm "donor" that they slipped and fell on a BBQ fork.

Of course, I'm okay with them killing Jayne. He's funny, but not essential to the running of the ship and not really a beloved character.
BookQ36 chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
Ohh, I'm looking forward to seeing how the two dark-haired, pale, prescient Whedonverse girls interact!
BrightStar Kenobi chapter 3 . 5/2/2014
veryyy good, can't wait for more
CailinRua chapter 3 . 11/3/2013
Here's a cool thing about your writing: It's Firefly, so everyone is speaking in that very special Firefly way. Even with that, though, I can tell immediately tell who is speaking because you have their individual voices so well. [RE: your author's note: I've got the Firefly swearing app on my phone. It is the only app I have that actually cost money.]

I really can't wait to see more of Spike and Dru. There is so much going on there that I want to find out about!
I'm SO glad I finally remembered to come check out this fic!
CailinRua chapter 2 . 11/3/2013
You write a good Kaylee! (And Jayne. And Mal. The rest, too.) I was giggling at Kaylee's "Got... got kissin' to do..." I don't want anything to happen to her, though! She was so scared when Jubal Early tied her up, and I don't know if I've recovered from that yet. (I know it's been a decade. I recover slowly.)
I wonder the significance of Mal not saying Simon's name. Maybe he's afraid Spike and Dru are Alliance, or would sell Simon out to the Alliance? I wonder if it's at all related to Simon thinking that he might know Spike from somewhere. Maybe Simon has DVDs from Earth That Was and saw Spike on Torchwood. Maybe the Alliance used to experiment on Dru, too, and they somehow crossed paths when Simon was trying to get River out. Maybe I should just wait and you'll reveal it in time.
CailinRua chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
Well, that was just awesome! I love Spike's language here- it sounds right for him with a touch of Firefly. It makes it pretty easy to imagine. I appreciate that this is written well enough that I can see and hear it. Dru and River should be an interesting pair. I can't wait to see how they interact.
Kai-Rhiannon chapter 3 . 8/25/2013
So far so good.
Molly Bergstrom chapter 2 . 8/8/2013
Really enjoyed this. Looking forward to seeing where you take it.
MissDigikitty chapter 2 . 8/5/2013
No no no, Cant dance without music. Must let all of the pretty fairies fly! Without the words, my William will wither, he might not Die!

In other words, if you don't keep writing we will send vampires after you.
ChetUnGwan chapter 2 . 7/24/2013
Nice title.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
Interesting pretty good first chapter just one question or spike and Drusilla the same age as they were when they were introduced or are they older because of the time firefly takes place.