Reviews for A Lesson To Be Learned
Mike Kromer chapter 3 . 3/8
Must have more asap. Love it so far, keep it up. Can't wait to see what happens next. Yuri is giving Ichigo a harem it looks like lol. Will tatsuki find out and want in? You know she is stubborn to admit it though. And hime wouldn't mind being pregnant with his kids lol. Wonder what shenanigans Yuri is up to this time. Too good to end it here.
1017 Goldeneye chapter 1 . 2/6/2017
Wow ichigo gotta say I'm jealous lol nice first chapter
Gurimuj jagjak chapter 1 . 10/25/2016
This was so boring
YeagerMeister31 chapter 3 . 8/6/2016
this was amazing wasn't expecting Orihime to get involved in the action seeming her name wasn't at the top but in a way i'm glad she was she got her lover finally and a new one apparently a great story four women u lucky guy
YeagerMeister31 chapter 2 . 8/5/2016
this is kinky as hell i love it i have to do a ichifon story now then maybe a ichiKuku story Yoruichi is so evil have to do another ichiyor story also
YeagerMeister31 chapter 1 . 8/5/2016
this was so funny and kinky Ichigo's a lucky guy can't wait for more
jbadillodavila chapter 1 . 5/23/2016
Muy bueno g
jbadillodavila chapter 2 . 5/23/2016
Genial f
jbadillodavila chapter 3 . 1/24/2015
Cool
Z chapter 3 . 10/1/2014
cool story... but you forgot about rukia and rangiku. those two would be great for the story. maybe you could have them all do a huge orgy with ichigo...
BBRAE623 chapter 3 . 6/28/2014
Fuck. Yeah. Masterful job on this, both plot and characters.
adamxero chapter 3 . 12/11/2013
Really wish you did not add Orihime in.
Kei4Luv79 chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
Ooohhhh...how NICE! And well written! I loved this chapter, the next is bound to be sweltering as well I predict :)
PhantomDark chapter 3 . 8/25/2013
I like the harem you got forming with Ichigo. Yoruichi, Soifon, Kukkaku, and now Orihime (one of my favorites btw). If you are adding more girls to Ichigo's harem with each chapter you could maybe add Rukia, Tatsuki, or some of the other girls from the Soul Society such as Momo, Rangiku, Isane, Kiyone or get some of Ichigo's female classmates like Mahana, Michiru, Ryo and many others. Good story writing, keep up the good work.
Gordaime chapter 3 . 7/10/2013