Reviews for Sad Eyes
SassyAngel05 chapter 5 . 7/19/2013
Beautiful ending. Haunting. I loved it.
wiltedblackroses chapter 5 . 7/19/2013
I reread the fifth chapter. Guess what? I cried again. Hell, if this was an actual Fosters episode, I'd bawl like a damn baby.
wiltedblackroses chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
After reading chapter 5 of this story, I actually made a Fanfiction account just so I could review it. This is easily the deepest, most well written Fosters fanfic I have ever read. You made me cry. And I don't cry easily. This was absolutely fantastic. I could list the reasons why, but by the time I finished it would be morning. You made me cry, you made me smile, and you made me think. That's all I can say.
serenityskywalker chapter 5 . 7/19/2013
omg that was nice please update new chapter
serenityskywalker chapter 4 . 7/12/2013
please update new chapter
Tazbb12 chapter 4 . 7/12/2013
This is very good I hope Callie tells them why she had this panic attack i cant wait for more
RL13436 chapter 4 . 7/12/2013
I love how you are writing Callie's impressions of Stef. Really enjoying this fic.
MKAmericanhero chapter 4 . 7/12/2013
Loved this chapter. The whole interaction with Stef and Lena, especially at the end really made things interesting and explained a lot. Can't wait for more of this.
mariska-fan-4-life chapter 4 . 7/12/2013
When callie was describing how she felt about Stef earlier in the chapter It sounded like she was describing her mother. The paragraphs of description in the middle and end were both really good.
SassyAngel05 chapter 3 . 7/9/2013
I love the way you wrote Callie's thoughts, the king and lionheart reference. I love her conflict, wondering what her life would have been without Jude, and realizing it wouldn't have been any better. I also love the conversation with Lena. She's definitely more comfortable with Lena, and I'm glad to see them talking and having Lena tell her she deserves to be happy as well!
SennaFan4ever chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
Hey! This story is good so far! I really enjoyed it. Kallie is my fave char on the show next to Steph. I can't wait for the seventh episode! You got Kallie and Jude's characterization down perfectly!
MKAmericanhero chapter 3 . 7/9/2013
Well that isn't going to lead to anything good, but the chapter was really amazing. Nice work
TheTBone chapter 2 . 7/8/2013
I'm honestly baffled why this isn't getting more praise. This story is one of my very favorites! First off, I love how you had all of the number references. "Day two, school number eight, home number seven." For some reason I just really enjoyed that, especially when you referred to Brandon as "Number Nine." The conversation about the cat/cow bells was hilariously wonderful and a very Brandon and Callie-like conversation to have. The part where Callie was debating slapping him gave me some laughs. "She was drowning despite being nearly 50 yards from the sea's edge" was probably my favorite line from this chapter. Very poetic. And I liked the description that they were "near enough for the static to raise the hairs on their skin." That's the perfect way to phrase that feeling when you're close enough to feel someone without touching, and I've never read something that put it quite so well. It was nice how Callie felt bad for Brandon getting used to the beach because "permanence was to be rejoiced at when it was so beautiful." Again, perfectly put. I like how you are making Callie experience the pain from her physical injuries because it is good continuity from the pilot and not something others do very often, so that sets you apart. The "stupid, stupid stupid" repetition came at perfect times and was a great factor throughout because that very teenager and Callie-like. "At that moment he was so obviously Stef's son" was another favorite line. I just think you do a great job portraying Callie's conflicting feelings and Brandon and Callie's relationship without it being in-your-face. I'm looking forward to reading more about Callie's past and having the moms and Brandon help her deal with it. Can't wait for more, this is one of my favorites! :)
Raelyn723 chapter 2 . 7/5/2013
Ohmysweetgoodness this is really, really good! I love how you're taking the show and changing it to make it into your own story. A lot of people on here tend to just rewrite scenes from the show. This is a really amazing story so far! The only thing I'd like to mention (just to try to help you improve) is that it seems a little like you're trying to hard to use big words. Like, Callie and Brandon and Jude probably wouldn't be talking to each other and just randomly say words so mature like "presumably" and "perhaps". It's not really how most people talk to their peers. Anyway, I absolutely love the story and I hope you update soon!
Oh and one question: did I miss the part where you explained what happened to Callie's ribs or is that still to come?
Thanks for sharing your writing with us :)
SassyAngel05 chapter 2 . 7/5/2013
This is truly beautifully written. Well thought out, excellent grammar, fantastic pace. I am so addicted.
32 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »