Reviews for What Are Friends For
Kriss chapter 6 . 9/5/2013
Omg the feels I got from reading this !
The Fallen Sky chapter 2 . 7/2/2013
Again, another excellent and extremely hot sex scene. Like the first, this one is very well written, very descriptive, very real and oh-so sensual. However, also like the previous sex scene, the use of the word 'cunt' detracts from the overall experience. I don't know why it's used, because it's not necessary. You did a fantastic job without it, so I would suggest you remove/replace it.

That aside, I very much like the fact that Lana is drifting away from Clark and that the Clana relationship is all but dead and buried. I also like the fact that Chloe isn't letting her better judgement stop her from getting what she wants...Clark. I also like that Chlark's relationship didn't suffer after their first sexual encounter. One would think things would've been extremely awkward between them to the point where they drifted apart, but it's so amazing to see that their having sex only brought them closer.

I'm not sure I like the idea of friends with benefits for Chlark. I know, Chloe doesn't think Clark can ever love her like she wants and is willing to accept the physical intimacy without the emotional intimacy or status of girlfriend, but I think she's selling herself short.

By the way, I've noticed that you tend to switch tenses, going back and forth between past and present. You might wanna watch that and pick one or the other. Either is fine, but I find I like present tense, because it makes me feel like I'm experiencing the moment with the characters instead of being told what happened and being an observer. But that's just me.

Anyway, nicely done!
The Fallen Sky chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
Okay...that was HOT. Gotta say, I've read stories with this premise before, Chloe helping Clark practice having sex while he's got his powers, and I usually enjoy them, and this story is no different. The sex was very well written, very descriptive, very real and extremely sensual. The one problem I have with this chapter is the use of the word 'cunt'. That word has a harshness about it that doesn't fit with the rest of the story. The entire sex scene was very classy, even elegant in a way, but that word lacks class and elegance and really slapped me in the face, taking away from my enjoyment of the experience. If I may, I'd suggest you remove that word and replace it with something else, something less vulgar. With the exception of the word 'cunt', this sexual encounter between Chlark is beautiful.

Nice start!