Reviews for Sink or Swim
natalieeannee chapter 83 . 3/31/2016
Thanks for writing!

I think this might have been the first Teddy fanfic I read.

I am happy everyone ended up with the "right person".

I especially LOVED the scene where Harry comforts Vic because they are in the same position. I loved all scenes with Harry (and Teddy).

Also.. claiming Global Warming was the muggle's observation of magical pollution was clever.

I was not expecting to have so many "non cannon" characters, but all your characters had such unique and defined personalities.

You write excellently! Thanks for a solid fanfic!
nerdyninjaunicorn chapter 83 . 2/13/2016
I absolutely loved this story from start to finish. I don't know if I've ever been more emotionally invested in a story primarily made up of OCs. I am eagerly looking forward to reading the sequel.
Astia2 chapter 83 . 6/21/2015
This story is bloody brilliant! I loved all the characters and how you tied them all in together. I have been through an amazing roller coaster of emotions when reading this book and could literally not stop reading it!
-A2
kiltcladdedreader chapter 59 . 4/26/2015
Did you get some of your plot and phrases from Sarah dessen books?
LightsPast chapter 83 . 4/22/2015
Ahhhhhh this is my absolute favourite next-gen fic! I've basically accepted this as canon, ahaha.
Guest chapter 73 . 4/19/2015
Nice
Guest chapter 62 . 3/3/2015
Love the story. does anyone else feel that now the Sienna came back for a bit she seems a little more like a big sister then the crazy awesome friend. A little bit. She seems more mature. Also get her and Finn together PLEASE! NO Evan, Sienna. and I hope chris gets out the damn coma
Dafne chapter 83 . 3/1/2015
Oh my god! I can't believe it's over! I always look forward to seeing the email notifications of a new chapter being released... I've been following and reading alongside as you write for so long now, I can't believe the fic's never gonna be updated again :( I can't wait to read Marching On and thoroughly enjoyed reading Sink or Swim, I hope you keep writing. It feels like the actual end of an era. :/
Guest chapter 83 . 2/25/2015
Please write more about Eva to she was an interesting character thx ily
Guest chapter 83 . 2/25/2015
Great! Can't wait for the sequel, can there please be more of Eva? Favorite character of mine.
tealoverx chapter 83 . 2/27/2015
ah this was great! loved reading this, can't wait for the sequel! :)
guest chapter 1 . 2/24/2015
Thank you so much for writing this beautiful fic! I loved all the characters and I'm really sad to see it end. It was a wonderful emotional experience and I hope the sequel is up soon!
Joy chapter 83 . 2/24/2015
NOOOO
I loved this story and I still will and YOU BETTER WRITE THAT SEQUEL
PJOHOOfangirlHP chapter 83 . 2/26/2015
This is amazing, every day i lie in wait for an update. Are you an author because this is just amazing like I cant tell you how good this is it's so amazing. It is so well organized I mean you could so totally get this published if it weren't for copyright. Your book isn't just a little extra story about characters its a whole well developed book about existing characters. You have been working on this for so long I would have given up I mean almost 2 years that's almost 2 years longer than I could ever concentrate on one story for I can't wait to read your sequel.

PJOHOOfangirlHP
Guest chapter 82 . 2/23/2015
Oooh what was in Skye's letter?

Love this chapter, thanks for updating so frequently!