Reviews for Salvami, il mio amore
DragonAngel FunandFire chapter 6 . 12/3/2015
I recognize that quote! Auf Wiedersehen, Sweetheart.
CheshireKitKat chapter 8 . 5/12/2015
Dude. when are you going to update this! I hope you update it soon!
anon chapter 4 . 2/20/2015
just so you know, you said "mio due" that means my two, I'm assuming you meant "mio dio"
Breathe-The-Insanity chapter 8 . 8/5/2014
I really enjoy this story. It's super cute and relatable. Er, not the Italian/German gay sex. I can't relate to that... Cause, you know, I don't have a penis and all that. But the self harm and bullying and molestation. That I can relate to. You're getting better at writing too! Not as many grammatical errors as the previous chapters. Please update soon! Thanks XD
Right Now Today chapter 8 . 4/25/2014
Okay, this story has an interesting plot but Felicano is pretty much a mary-sue. First of all, why did the lady at the restaurant spill water on him? I know she liked Ludwig or whatever, but why does she have to treat Felicano like crap for literally no reason. Second, I don't know how much of the anime you've seen or how much of the webcomic you've read but it's pretty much canon that Gilbert and Francis really like Felicano. And you made Francis a rapist? Really? Yeah, I'm not going to get into that because that's just ridiculous. This story is so fucking cliche it's not even funny. The only reason I followed this story was in hopes it would improve and I really hope it does, you seem like an excellent writer but you write the characters majorly OOC.
Awesome.Anime.Girl chapter 8 . 3/21/2014
Guest chapter 8 . 12/30/2013
So I just read Dolfin(I like those hurtful and angst stories) and im still crying and shaking... Its so sad...
Guest chapter 8 . 11/9/2013
THIS STORY IS SO GOOD THAT I NEEDED TO REVIEW BEFORE I GOT ONTO MY ACCOUNT.
kara-hime24 chapter 8 . 11/8/2013
oh come on D:
nope... I'm just going to cry T-T
Artsy chica chapter 7 . 11/8/2013
Please continue, I want to see what will happen
A Faint Memory Once Recalled chapter 7 . 10/30/2013
This start is nice and angsty, but things went a little too quickly for my liking. Still, it's very good so far.
Guest chapter 7 . 10/5/2013
DON'T KILL IGGY'S UNICORN!
Guest chapter 2 . 10/5/2013
YAY! GERMANY AND HIS STICK FRIEND! I LAUGHED ALOT! until my mom asked what was so funny and I told her she just said Germany is a country not a person. I just laughed again.
Guest chapter 7 . 9/25/2013
Isn't the little, ah what do you call it... OH! The scene from the story that you posted Shatter by Crystal Kira? I'm positive that's it, with such a sad story. Tearing up just thinking bout that story. ;_;
Mrs. Eucliffe chapter 7 . 9/22/2013
Skjfdkfnnddjdbzksjd "White Flag", "Sasuage" and "Sticky Friend" omg (/)ノi love this fanfic and I will forever do ** more! And good luck with school, even though I know it sucks!
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »