Reviews for Fate Steps In
faletoimj chapter 74 . 4/9
Aaww poor Garett, wish he hadn't caught up in that fire. Sad one tho' :( but great story Jules.
Wow, what a bitch!
ashley.mercer.16 chapter 74 . 12/5/2014
I wished you hadn't have killed Garrett. Maybe had him smell the gas and get out just in time with Edward and Carlisle. Oh well. Its done and over with.
ashley.mercer.16 chapter 69 . 12/5/2014
Yeah cause that's going to happen.
ashley.mercer.16 chapter 64 . 12/5/2014
Uh oh!
ashley.mercer.16 chapter 61 . 12/5/2014
Whoops
ashley.mercer.16 chapter 60 . 12/5/2014
Shit! Well I hope Marcus knows what he's doing because he just brought the most dangerous pair of vamps right into the midst of the Vulturi.
ashley.mercer.16 chapter 57 . 12/5/2014
Edward's going to be a problem. I can see it.
ashley.mercer.16 chapter 55 . 12/5/2014
This is going to get ugly!
ashley.mercer.16 chapter 54 . 12/5/2014
Victoria is no more! I can't wait to see what she can do with her shield!
ashley.mercer.16 chapter 49 . 12/5/2014
Lets hope this works.
ashley.mercer.16 chapter 48 . 12/5/2014
Yeah I don't think she's that lucky. Garrett is good. Not as good as Jazz or Peter but still very deadly.
ashley.mercer.16 chapter 46 . 12/5/2014
If she can do that as a human just think what she could do as a vampire! Unfortunately this will really bring her to the attention of the Vulturi.
ashley.mercer.16 chapter 44 . 12/5/2014
The only thing we learned here is it isn't Edward. But could it still be Alice? Or Marcus for her? I'm unsure about Carlisle but its possible, just as possible as it being Esme or Tanya. My money is still on Victoria though. She'd want to make Bella suffer. And make sure those who loved her, Edward and Jazz, suffered too. Looking at how she set up the whole thing in eclipse. She'd really have the ability to do this.
ashley.mercer.16 chapter 43 . 12/5/2014
Its only been what? About two years? Isn't that a shorter time frame then what Alice had for finding her mate? And this complicated a shit ton of everything too. I'm still going with Victoria because the vamp seemed not to know Jazz or Garrett. All the Cullens and probably the Denalis (at least with Jazz) would know them and so would anyone in the Vulturi. Maria's men would know Jazz. But Victoria as a nomad may not know either of them.