Reviews for SasuSaku Month: 2013
rikku92 chapter 8 . 6/16/2014
Ok, that was a cute twist at the end. Haha loved it.
HerMadnessMac chapter 30 . 6/15/2014
Yes! This! Sakura really is the most human of us all and I love her for that. I hate the amount of flak she gets for "being weak."
Really, she's not! She just surpassed Tsunade, the Hokage of Konoha, but everyone still gives her crap. Hello, she's on a team with Sasuke and Naruto, who literally have God-gifted powers. Of course she can't keep up, that doesn't make her weak!
So, thanks for this :)
PRiNCESS SLAYER o1o chapter 21 . 4/24/2014
strawberry blonde is still blonde, right? it's not pink.
FrostSapphire chapter 28 . 2/26/2014
omg XD
Akemi Spangler chapter 31 . 10/16/2013
Loved them all!
Akemi Spangler chapter 14 . 10/15/2013
*sigh* you trolled me... I expected it though...
anyue chapter 31 . 8/28/2013
I love you! Srly! That last note in chapter 30 about sakura is so true! I've loved her character from the start too. She feels the most "real" out of all the characters from all the manga and animes that I've read and watched. (Trust me, that's saying something coz I'm definitely sure I read and seen too much already) I really wanted to make a review for each chapter but I loved it too much I ended up reading this in one sitting without pausing. Thank you for the wonderful one shots. Kyaaa can never get enough of sasusaku.

P.S. sorry for the typos and whatnots. Only using the ff apps in my phone. I'm so glad I saved this. Kyaaa...! Again, thank you sooo sooo much mwuah xD
lokibotan2 chapter 30 . 8/19/2013
I do have to agree with you on Sakura's character, she is definitely a hormonal teenager whose emotions are everywhere. I like her character, but I wish she would calm down with the anger issues toward everyone else besides the one who needs a good stomping ( I soo want to see her beat the crap out of Sasuke just once, the little emo will probably love her forever for doing it, too). But even though she "knows" she'll never be better than her teammates, she neglects to see how wrong she really is as neither one of them could ever hope to have the skills she posses. And love is Never logical, I know cause I've been married for 15 years. I do hope she does get a happy ending with Sasuke after all she has endured.
I'm glad you didn't stop writing when the challenge month ended, the stories have been very good. Keep writing, good fanfictions are like my crack and always make my hectic days end better. On that note, there are more chapters to read... ;)
lokibotan2
mdtiger chapter 31 . 8/15/2013
Aww...I guess a "month" has passed. This is the third one-shot series that has ended well because Sasu/Saku month is over. It all ends up in with a happy note. Yes twins! Two in one go in case there might not be any more children in the future. I always love for Sasuke to have more than one child. I feel he deserves more than a wife and a kid. It was a nice series to read.
sasusaku74 chapter 24 . 8/7/2013
""All I want for Christmas is for Kishimoto to show us a flashback of how Sasuke had to have had personally lay Sakura down on that stone bench….hopefully with a remorseful look in his eyes that will make me cry like a little girl.

Bonus points if he sheds a tear while doing it."

Isn't this wat we all want?
Dina Sana chapter 6 . 8/7/2013
Hahahaha did not see that one coming. Kakashi u pervert!
FairiesDescent chapter 31 . 8/5/2013