Reviews for The MerryGoRound Broke Down
DarkPatu chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
Goddamn, I was fine until Ryoko-chan gave her eulogy. A very beautiful and touching story, and very much in with the characters. Very well written and damn you for making a 6'1

", 225lb man almost cry at the office. Keep up the amazing work!
KuroiRyoko chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
love this story it made me cry a little
a-big-apple chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
Man oh man, you've got me crying now. Another beautiful story.
MoonstoneCabbit chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
This was an awesome story. I cried and I'm still crying.

Truly, I think Tenchi would have lived for Ryoko. He would not have wanted her to face eternity without him.
Mayasiiu chapter 1 . 5/18/2006
ABOUTSULTEY AWSOME TWIST AT THE END! I loved all of it! YOu are a brilliant writer! keep writing please!
Cianna Greenwood chapter 1 . 12/17/2004
Very good. Excellent.

Only thing is, I would have liked for Ryoko to have died. Then she could really have been at peace.
Mistress-Ryoko chapter 1 . 7/8/2004
No matter how many times I read this, it still makes me cry. And believe me, I don't cry easily.

Just wanted to say that I love all your stories, and I never get tired of reading them over and over again. I wish I had even 1/10th of the talent you have! You have a wonderful gift, never lose it. I doth my chapeu to you...(did I spell that right?)

"Always look at life with wonder and awe, for if you don't, the soul will surely die."

"Blessed Be"

-The Mistress
AnimeOtaka22 chapter 1 . 3/31/2003
This fanfic acturally made me cry! Bravo on the work! What an original fanfic! Maybe you should consider a sequel? hmm? Bravo once more!
Eyes of Lily chapter 1 . 3/12/2003
That was so sad! I don't usually tear up over too many stories -and I read far too much for one my age- but this was an exception. Wonderful. You are such an inspiration to me, and your amazing stories have made me want to start some TM! fanfiction of my own. GREAT JOB!
Bustin chapter 1 . 12/5/2002
one of the saddest but the greatest tenchi fic i have ever read.
ccalexandra chapter 1 . 11/13/2002
That was sooooo sad.
starfinder07 chapter 1 . 10/10/2002
Geez, Diane! You're making me cry here!
SSJ4 BROLI chapter 1 . 9/30/2002
A very touching story. I must admit, this is the second time I read this story. The first time I only reached the line where Ryoko said she wanted to kill herself, so for a week I was in suspense. But I liked the way you played out the story, as it is what i was thinking would probably happen when Tenchi died. Ryoko's life without Tenchi would be nearly impossible. Impossible if she had no help. The only problem I had was the title and summary, as the concept of the Carnival came from Tenchi Universe, not the OVA, but still it was a good story. I appreciate you sharing it with the rest of us on .
Negative-Z chapter 1 . 9/13/2002
They are crying for you, Diane.

They will soon be lusting after your power.

They will try to use your fame to swell their fortunes.

But I'm sure you can adjust, and I'm sure you can do better.
Tilena chapter 1 . 9/7/2002
I cried! Another great fic from a great authoress! *Sniffles more* Thank you for caputuring Ayeka's, Ryoko's, and Tenchi's (memory of a) personality just right.