Reviews for Heat
Narutoxhinata chapter 9 . 1/31
Great story though I wish the kissed at the end still great loved reading it
Chaotic chain chapter 9 . 11/27/2014
The original NarHina fanfiction. If the first fanfiction was the source of all naruto life then this is the holy grail. I have to say I'm glad that this fic was well written. And to believe this was written when I was 1 years old astounds me
Guest chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
Sopa back digs please
Guest chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
sopa back we need signuters please before march 19 no joke need proff lookit up this sites and other fanbase is at stake
BeeVee555 chapter 9 . 1/16/2014
SO WELL DONE! Very well written! And I am so happy that you allowed tension to build and not let Hinata blurt out her feelings and spill the beans in a cheesy way. You allowed for mystery Very well done. The aftermath of the ordeal was however a bit rushed IMO, but recovered well with the ending. Naruto recovered a bit too quickly but the focus went straight to the awkward romance of the couple.
Good descriptions of the inner world and the symbolism of pain and loneliness, isolation. The only complaint I would have is the ending, otherwise I rate this story overall 9 out of 10 stars!
Callout chapter 6 . 1/7/2014
BOOOOORRRRIIIINNNGGG!
SilentKiller chapter 3 . 12/27/2013
Huh, what sort of crap that you gave to naruto story? Doesn't matter, but it seem to be a better... story...
Coolestbee chapter 9 . 12/5/2013
I luv it.
Lily banks chapter 9 . 5/24/2013
More plz more XD
dajniskp chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
Good story.
Tomoki14467 chapter 9 . 1/2/2013
pretty good for the first Naruto story on this site
Leon The Bulletproof chapter 9 . 12/1/2012
good story. short, but quite interesting
komayaka kaze chapter 3 . 6/13/2012
i like the fact that you kept it real. you gave no illusions of romance and blatantly stated it as rape which it nearly was.
keya-chan chapter 9 . 3/25/2012
This was FANTASTIC! I really enjoyed your story, you did a wondferful job:)
The-Queen-of-the-Pirates chapter 9 . 3/4/2012
Damn that was so good! I couldn't put it down. The plot line was so origional and creative! I loved it! You're a really great couple.