Reviews for Heat
amazing
Yemi Hikari chapter 2 . 1/20
I can't read any farther then this, but if you're around and see this review - I do suggest upping the rating. Even though it's better then the other fics despite the willing suspense of disbelief issue, it's not something I'd recommend to a thirteen year old to read.
Yemi Hikari chapter 1 . 1/20
I will admit that the story is better then most "in heat" stories I've come across, but there are two problems with this particular story. First, the concept of being "in heat" is something related to females, and not males, and is based around how the female body works. Second, it doesn't start until after puberty, and six is way to early for Naruto to be in puberty.

Hinata though, her reaction was pretty good at the end, but how did she end up in Naruto's place? Why hasn't this been an issue before.

P.S. I know it's an old story, but I'm reading old stories and reviewing as I read them.
IHasTehYoloSweg chapter 1 . 10/18/2015
The first two paragraphs sounds like he has a boner.
arsiefa chapter 9 . 7/26/2015
It's really great story. Oh I really thrilled when Kyubi going to release his 9th tail. I see your story published in 2002 so you've ship this pair so long.. Wonder how you feel when it is a canon in The Last... keep writing
Guest chapter 9 . 6/17/2015
This is the worst thing I ever read .
Guest chapter 9 . 6/11/2015
I was 2 when this was written.. o gosh. O~O I FEEL LIKE A SUCKY AUTHOR
Guest chapter 9 . 6/11/2015
Awwwwww perf ending
Narutoxhinata chapter 9 . 1/31/2015
Great story though I wish the kissed at the end still great loved reading it
Chaotic chain chapter 9 . 11/27/2014
The original NarHina fanfiction. If the first fanfiction was the source of all naruto life then this is the holy grail. I have to say I'm glad that this fic was well written. And to believe this was written when I was 1 years old astounds me
Guest chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
Sopa back digs please
Guest chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
sopa back we need signuters please before march 19 no joke need proff lookit up this sites and other fanbase is at stake
BeeVee555 chapter 9 . 1/16/2014
SO WELL DONE! Very well written! And I am so happy that you allowed tension to build and not let Hinata blurt out her feelings and spill the beans in a cheesy way. You allowed for mystery Very well done. The aftermath of the ordeal was however a bit rushed IMO, but recovered well with the ending. Naruto recovered a bit too quickly but the focus went straight to the awkward romance of the couple.
Good descriptions of the inner world and the symbolism of pain and loneliness, isolation. The only complaint I would have is the ending, otherwise I rate this story overall 9 out of 10 stars!
Callout chapter 6 . 1/7/2014
BOOOOORRRRIIIINNNGGG!
SilentKiller chapter 3 . 12/27/2013
Huh, what sort of crap that you gave to naruto story? Doesn't matter, but it seem to be a better... story...