Reviews for Hermione's Lycanthropy
Charisma91 chapter 1 . 6/9
I like this story. The take was completely different from the other Hermione turns into a werewolf. I also love the intensity of the build of before the sex. Great Story
Imwaiting4myAliceandEdward chapter 1 . 4/27
Aw! Very cute and a unique one-shot! There are very few, if any, werewolf Hermione/ mate Draco stories. I enjoyed it
So fucking perfect
I'm so hot and bothered, gosh your writing
ashley.mercer.16 chapter 1 . 2/13
I like how you made her wolf form actually resemble a wolf instead of that weird thing they made Lupin look like on the movies. And the fact that she rejected all guys before Malfoy. She was looking for her alpha and found him in Draco Malfoy and what an alpha he is! :) yum!
CeruleanDreamCat chapter 1 . 12/2/2014
That was amazing.
Because Banana chapter 1 . 11/7/2014
Your Os was really interesting, thanks :D ! Your story was quite original, and I loved the way you presented Hermione: torn apart between shame and lust. And the way you write is quite addictive: simple but terribly effective ;p So thanks, I enjoyed reading your Os, and I wanted to thank you for that :)
Fluttershy 2059123 chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
Wow that was amazing. I could almost literally feel everything, that is how well you described it. So nicely done, and I loved it! Very well written and had a fantastic plot!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 1 . 9/16/2014
That was absolutely fantastic! I love the dynamic between Dramione and the description of her condition. Very well done!

I would be thrilled if this was also written in Draco's POV.

One of my new favorites. :)
IGTE chapter 1 . 8/21/2014
Wish there was more!
VenusWolf67 chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
Good job.
Dalismynee chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
I love everything in here. Starting from the humor, which is impressive, Hermione's jealousy toward her own werewolf self (when Draco admires her in werewolf form), Hermione having a mind fight wz the wolf inside her, etc. The list is endless. Oh! i haven't mention this story is sexy!
youwishimtomfelton chapter 1 . 3/7/2014
BEST. ONESHOT. EVERRRRRRR. YOU ROCK! YOU LIT UP MY DAY!
smiley chapter 1 . 12/25/2013
Hi! Just want to say that I think this fic is great, but I realize some things a little distracting to me. Your dialogue shouldn't merge like that, they have to be double spaced, because writing someone's response is an entirely different paragraph. Plus, is quite distracting for me :(

Don't mean to sound rude, this is highly constructive. But I love the unique-ness of this plot. I've always read Draco being the one who's desperate for a mate, so this is definitely a shiner :)
Booknerdxx chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
Amazing! Absolutely amazing! I live the description, and the passion, it is truly startling how you've done this- I love it!
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »