Reviews for A complicated destiny
JohnCenaRkoFanForever chapter 4 . 5/29/2014
Love it update soon. I hope that Mia and Merlin will stop Valient in time to save Arthur. I can't wait to see more of Arthur and Mia. Maybe during practice, while Arthur is beating up Merlin, she could be working on a drawing and when they take a break Arthur sees what she is doing and is impressed. Then maybe Arthur finds her alone in the garden or by the horses drawing again and he could sit next to her and ask what she is drawing and she could say "thanks for volunteering". Arthur could be like what and Mia says now hold still and Arthur then poses and says "like this" and Mia says no just relax. And as she draws they talk and learn things about eachother.
orcafan1 chapter 4 . 4/13/2014
Update soon
Lyanna Arwen Narsilia chapter 4 . 8/31/2013
This is a fantastic story! I LOVE it :) please continue and update soon :P
Mathalia chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
Your Grammar is awful. Please get a beta to ensure that you have the correct grammar and things. What's the point of uploading a story if it hasn't got the basic things correct?!
8-Falling-Petals chapter 4 . 8/23/2013
I'm still pretty new to merlin but I really like your story it's really cute and I can't wait for more
Rachel chapter 4 . 8/21/2013
Actually, this was a really good chapter! Congrats! Good luck for tomorrow :) - Rachel.
Guest chapter 4 . 8/21/2013
Okay. I won't read this story again. Your comment really upset me. But I liked this chapter. Just thought you should know.
ariah23 chapter 4 . 8/21/2013
love how the story is going so far I can't wait for more
kittykat4thewin chapter 3 . 8/20/2013
keep going!
Rachel chapter 3 . 8/10/2013
I'm not saying this story is good, but I'm not saying this story is bad either. It just doesn't have anything there. I'm sure with a little work it could end up being good little story, but for it to become a good story, it needs a LOT of work. I would suggest a beta writer, to work with the BASIC things you should have learned in school, like Punctuation, Capital Letters, Full stops... simple things that you should already know. Hope I didn't offend you - Rachel :)
Guest chapter 3 . 8/7/2013
please delete and why would I want to read another merlin story?
guest chapter 3 . 8/6/2013
woooow love this story already! and it't ironic that sometimes i wodered 'how would it be if merlin had a sister?' keep writing!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
Whats the point of sharing a story with only 3 chapters?!
Summer chapter 3 . 8/6/2013
The WORST story ive evaaaa read. Ewww!
Bronzelove chapter 3 . 8/6/2013