Reviews for Army of Me (Let the 73rd Hunger Games Begin! Sequel)
Guest chapter 7 . 11/15/2014
Can you please continue your story I like it very much but you haven't posted for over a year :( what happens to andy?
Little Red and the Bigbad Wolf chapter 7 . 6/19/2014
Ok, I love this. I really cant think of anything specific to say exempt for this: though I know everyone is saying things like not to cuss so much or questioning why she's mad about being smart (mad embarrassed whatever you get my point) don't change your writing because of it. Your writing is great and if they don't like the way you write they can leave. Write it the way it comes to you and no other way, hope to see more of this story in the future.
-Pigeon
avidreader374 chapter 7 . 1/15/2014
so anonymous finally got an account. this way i can follow your story and others and such. please PLEASE update soon! i know stuff happens, but i REALLY want to know what happens, so, if you could write a chapter, even if its a short chapter, i would love you even more. so pretty please with a cherry on top.
ranom person chapter 7 . 11/25/2013
I loved reading " Let the 73rd Hunger Games Begin! " and now I've started reading this next one. I just have to mention two things. One: I love how you've written the books. You're an awesome Hunger Games Writer. Two: do me a favor and stop cursing all the time. That is the one lame thing about your books. So please PLEASE stop it.
anonymous chapter 7 . 10/25/2013
this was a decent chapter. i kind of want to know more about wooselys point of view, because i don't know why but he seems like he could be important in how this plays out. i could be completely wrong on this though, too.
i know there's all this stuff probably going on but i love your writing, so please update a little sooner, if at all possible, because these things of not knowing what's going to happen is gettin' in my head.
Victoire Collins chapter 7 . 10/24/2013
Amazing chapter, just like always. I can't wait to read next one!
DoNotOpenTheBox chapter 7 . 10/24/2013
Amazing, as usual.
The mood changes were amazing. All serious and scary, then a little bit of nostalgia and then the light-hearted bit before Andy goes back to her icy mood. Your writing is amazing.
I'm also loving that Andy has something to be embarrassed about. It is so like her to be embarrassed by being smart. Again, your writing is amazing.
I'll bet this'll be one of those stories I keep coming back to. You know, one of those I will never forget. I've read the hunger games trilogy countless times- and I think I like this one more. It's probably Andy. In the trilogy, Katniss irritated me- and Peeta more so. In this story, Andy is amazing. Woosley is likable, and I don't think any of your characters have pissed me off yet.
At this point I would like to offer some constructive criticism, but my mind has gone blank. There is nothing for me to say- not even about grammar.
By the way, I don't think I've said anything about the quotes at the beginning of each chapter. I love how they just add to the atmosphere.
Theuglyduckling492 chapter 6 . 9/28/2013
Why is Andy so upset about being smart? I don't really understand why she's so horrified to be at home in District 3... But anyway, well written otherwise
anonymous chapter 6 . 9/22/2013
you have no idea how happy i was when i saw you posted a new chapter, especially after the sucky day i had. please update again soon, but i get how that may not always happen with school and everything.
so great chapter, as always, and i must say i was not expecting that. way to throw in a loop.
you definitely played Andys character well and i liked how you kind of saw a little bit of a capitolite(is that a word) in angela with her maybe or maybe not needed exaggeration of how important this test is.
Victoire Collins chapter 6 . 9/22/2013
Incredible! I can't figure out why those results aren't good news, I thought that it would be worst if there was something wrong with her brain.
MaximumAngel1 chapter 6 . 9/22/2013
Soooo... Andy's a genius! Yay! :D I still don't see the problem with that... Whatever
DoNotOpenTheBox chapter 6 . 9/22/2013
Not what I was expecting. Andy doesn't seem the type to be smart. Well, not this type of smart. More layering- I love it! I'm thinking something odd happened in the games to make her like this. Or, perhaps she really does come from a smart family in three. I don't know, but i'm loving all these layers.
And, its not just that, you show the old Andy not wanting to show any slight weakness to anyone. I'd really like to know more of Andy's past, actually.
I'm wondering if her being smart will actually lead to her going to live in three. It would be interesting to see how she would interact with victors unlike herself. She'll probably meet them during the victory tour, anyway.
Congratulations on your A in English, you really deserve it. And with your C in maths.
avengingthebroken chapter 5 . 9/21/2013
((hi it's lou, new account not that i use it ahahahahahahhahaaa *manic laughter*))

but yes this chapter was perfect, not that i'm surprised with you and your fab. you got johanna right in character and remembered all of her quirks that you saw from the books. you aced that reviewer's character, by the way, but i think i've said that before when i beta'd it but then again, i have a shitty memory.
MaximumAngel1 chapter 5 . 8/24/2013
I SAW SEA OF MONSTERS! :D it was amazing! Did u know that Clarisse is Glimmer? Well it's true. Anyways loved the Jo POV!
DoNotOpenTheBox chapter 5 . 8/23/2013
Another fantastic chapter. This chapter was perfect.
Johanna was so in character...but there was something about her that I didn't see in the books. I just can't put my finger on what it is. Johanna has a lot in common with Andy so I hope to read about the two of them meeting properly, soon. With their personalities, they could either hate each other or become really close. I hope they become really close. Maybe you could give Johanna something similar to Andy playing the piano.
Also, I love how you made Johanna hate/be annoyed with the smell of pine needles. Because of the pine-needle bundle Katniss gave her in mockingjay, and the way she reacted to it. I also love the way she acts towards the other characters. In the trilogy you see how she acts towards people from other districts, but you never see her with other district seven people. Its interesting to read. You write Johanna excellently, you should write from her POV more often.
I love how Jonathan reacts when he finds out about Andy's surgery. I have three younger siblings, and I know that is how I would react in those circumstances. What i'm trying to say is, your writing is so realistic. And, as I may have said before, realism is really important to me.
...I love this fic so much...
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »