Reviews for Despicable Wreck
when are they going to catch her already!
Nonya B. Swackz chapter 9 . 8/4
kewl story, loved Edith's parts shes just like me a coquettish jokester :3
scott chapter 1 . 4/24/2016
there should be a movie
Courage and Love chapter 10 . 8/6/2015
This is amazing! I am looking forward to anything else you write!
MadHat886 chapter 10 . 5/10/2015
Good fic nice and touching.
deitarionSSokolow chapter 10 . 8/5/2014
Even when I was a little kid, I knew that payphones don't need money to dial 911. Beyond that, it's printed right on the phone with every payphone model I've ever seen.

Since the momentary pseudo-drama of not having money for a call doesn't really contribute significantly to the story, I'd just drop it.

Aside from that, great story and I'm looking forward to starting on the sequel.
KuletXCore chapter 10 . 6/20/2014
thanks 4 writing this. It was a wild ride!

FAVED
Dracorex16 chapter 10 . 5/7/2014
I really loved this story, it was sweet, heart warming, and funny! I truly hope to see the sequel someday.
Some Guy or Girl chapter 6 . 4/27/2014
("You seriously were not looking where you were going, were you?" The voice brought Miss Hattie to a halt, "No thought but hunting poor Agnes down so you could send her away from her sisters. You didn't even realize just where you followed her to." Miss Hattie backed away a step as several figures came into view, interposing themselves between her and the shivering Agnes. Several colorful looking children had gathered around her, utterly surrounding her and barring her from reaching Agnes. A girl with a candle on top of her head and another with what looked like a cherry for a hat were cradling Agnes between them while fixing Hattie with angry glares. A boy with what appeared to be a pumpkin on his head was in front of them, arms spread wide in a gesture that clearly said 'stay the hell away from them!' if his matching glare didn't already send the message. "So this is that witch that's been torturing Agnes and all those kids at the orphanage, gotta say, she doesn't look like much." came another voice. Hattie saw another boy with what seemed to be a Reese's cup on his head fixing her with an incredulous smirk. "Don't know Rancis, she fits the hag motif to a T." Said another girl with a pink strawberry on her head and a sucker in her mouth. Hattie glared at the impudence of these children! They clearly didn't know who was in charge he-! "I'd point that glare somewhere else if I were you, witch!" came another voice, this one belonging to a young boy with a blue and green swirled cap. "You rotten children should watch your mouths, I can't send you to jail, but juvenile hall is certainly open!" Hattie growled. "HA!" came the voice from before, which Miss Hattie now saw belonged to a girl that looked remarkably like Agnes, albeit with sprinkles in her hair and what looked like a twizzler tying her ponytail. "Even if you had any real case, which you don't, as I said, you seriously were not looking where you were going." She laughed, though it had a dangerous edge to it. "I don't need a case to put such obviously naughty children like you away, Adults hold the power everywhere, and what are you babling about?" Hattie shot back "Simply trying to inform you that you ran into the one place where they actually DON'T" Vanellope hissed. "What?" Stammered Miss Hattie. "You're not in your world anymore. Seriously! How did you miss the glowing portal, the game central station, the connector tunnels AND all the sugar coated scenery of our game!? Is it really BLIND rage!?" Vanellope half shouted, half laughed. "So what do we do with her?" said the cherry-headed girl. "The Fungeon is still around right Jubileena?" asked Rancis "We could toss her in there till she learns to sweeten up...or shrivels, not really caring which here." "Forget the Fungeon dude." Said the swirl-capped boy "I say we chuck her into the Nesquik pit. It'd give the Laffy vines something to REALLY laugh about")

Would love this for an ending
Agnes the racer chapter 10 . 4/4/2014
Agnes live her dream as a new racer in sugar rush speedway and her code in it too.
Ncor1709 chapter 10 . 4/4/2014
No Despicable Wreck, King Candy will never return. He died outside his own game (that means he'll never regenerate.)
Despicable Wreck chapter 10 . 4/3/2014
wreck it ralph Fix it Felix jr and the nicelanders with Margo. Edith with Calhoun and agnes with Vanellope in Despicable Wreck 2 The Return of King Candy.
Sassymouse chapter 10 . 3/20/2014
Whoa...I can't believe everything I just read. That...was...AWESOOOOOMMMEEE! You did a great job writing this and I enjoyed every moment of it. You get the characters really well and I liked the relationships they have with eachother. I'm really looking forward to the midquels and the sequel. Happy writing!
Missabakuno chapter 10 . 2/20/2014
nice story!
nicky.correale chapter 10 . 2/14/2014
Do you think Margo and Edith live in Niceland while Agnes lives in Sugar Rush in the midquels and sequel?