Reviews for Like Lungs Full of Sunlight
Tifah 98 chapter 1 . 10/14/2014
Lovely
Raynelda chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
This story is simply amazing. The reference of the sun, leaf and rain embellish the characters. Your imagination is quite vivid and the use of the words make it all the colourful and interesante. Tu eres un genio! ( This is what my profesora de Espanol wrote on my test. I'll share your story on the tumblr dacey blog and admonish them to read it. Its that good.
Sailorjj07 chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
Oh man! I was not ready for that train of feels to knock me over! What a beautiful, amazing fic. This is really, really great. Please write more Dacey!
t3centre chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
Beautiful!
smoldering4lacey chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
Whoa. This was AMAZING. The way you compared their relationship to sun, leaves and rain was beautiful and concise. I could picture everything and I swear I could even hear their voices as they said certain things. Namely, the scene where Danny confronts Lacey about Archie's infidelity.
play for keeps chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
Bravo. Bravo is what I say! So enticing to read, I loved every minute of it! Did you think of the rain/sun/leaf anaolgy yourself or did you find it on tumblr? Or were you the one who posted it on tumblr? Well whichever one it is, you did a remarkable job using the analogy. I love that Danny offered to make breakfast after the fact, like they're trying to be a normal couple. But they are far from it.
Cinders and Brimstone chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
Not sure if it was sunlight, but this filled me up with some Dacey feels, big time. A for effort. In a serious non-sarcastic way. First time in my life i ever wished we could just skip the weekend and go straight to Teen Wolf Monday and Twisted Tuesday. Thanks for this booster shot.
SteVie'SGirL chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
Perfect!
Underneath All Elsewhere chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
This was terrific! Beautifully written about a beautiful couple. I liked the inclusion of Jo, and how she could see the relationship forming between Lacey and Danny. The process of photosynthesis being paralleled with the connection between the three characters was a very unique and creative touch. I especially loved these lines:

When it shines, it burns. When it rains, it pours.

I hope you continue to write for my new favorite pairing!
babyshan211 chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
That was hot and beautiful. I don't know how you do it:)
Stars.Are.Metaphors chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
I can't - my feels - Oh my
This was beautiful. Oh God
'Somewhere, a green leaf glides through the wind, dancing away from the sun and the rain.' I love that you put Jo in the mix, that line made me emotional for reason I can't comprehend, just that I'm in awe and oh my, this was beautiful.
AdamLOVESDiana chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
That was... just... awwww... please write more Dacey. It was beautiful. I enjoyed the build up and how Jo could see them transforming the storm brewing. YES! I love this.
THLadyNightshade chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
Already reviewed this on Ao3 but I just wanted to say again that this was lovely. :D
Guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
Hot! Loved it!
Sazana Hashi chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
Oh my freaking heart. You just pulled and prodded and caressed and loved all over my Dacey feels! I'd freaking kiss you if I could! Gosh! This fic was perfect!