Reviews for New Girl
moshe30350redstar chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
Can you make a fanfiction about Angel and Buffy had a son they didn't know who was raised from from hell real hell but he's good and his enemy is thats right you know him the king of darkness lord of evil he created Wolfarm & Hart and Illyria the fallen Angel Lucifer this the best part Wolfarm & Hart is scared of Angel son knowing that he can kill them without destroying the world and free the world of there grasp he also more powerful than Illyria he also destroy one of the hells that wolfarm & Hart created he was consider an S.S. class crimnal by Wolfarm & Hart. The reason why he didn't went insane in hell is because he was rasie by Kathy Angel sister as a sprit gurding him as a child he also learn all the fighting skils in the world thanks to the Archangel Michael who gives the Holy sword excalibur Liam Angel and Buffy son resiable the light of his heart and Death who give him his scythe resible his dark power you see Liam is good is half Vampire and half Slayer therefore he's half light and half dark this the intresting part there is a prophecy that Wolfarm & Hart didn't know that could be the death of them Liam also care about Faith alot if you know what I mean Faith have the same feeling sense they met as children when Liam was 10 and Faith was 10 that was Faith only friend during that time and sad he desspiear not knowing who he was that went back to hell. He look like a guy with black hair same of his farther and have his mother eyes he wears black shirt, blue jeans, and have same Jacket that Spike have accept it's made by God and Kathy that meant alot to him he thinks Angel is a idiot and thinks is Spike alright. The prophecy says he's the destroyer of the universe or it's savior unsure. His main weapon is excalibur and Death scythe as a combination. Even thoe he thinks his farther is an idiot he looks up to him but to stuborn to admit the reason he dosen't hate Angel is because of Kathy his main goal of his life is to destroy Lucifer and Wolfarm & heart for getting him hell. this Angel season 5 please make this Im begging you.
julianne chapter 10 . 2/5/2013
This is a cute story, however even though I"m female myself I don't see the purpose of torturing Angel by spending way too much money when he really is trying to help everyone. That's one thing I've always disliked about the Cordy character is how mercenary she appears to be.
M chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
I didn't even finish this chapter by the time I was bored. This doesn't even deserve a complete revie
Sanura Bey chapter 7 . 4/1/2011
You're doing great! Keep it up!
Kathalla chapter 6 . 10/28/2009
Aw, now that's love no limit on a credit card.. I love it can't what for more... I hope you are feeling better now.
David Fishwick chapter 5 . 3/9/2009
Cool and please update soon thanks.
David Fishwick chapter 4 . 3/7/2009
Excellent and please update soon thanks.
A Slayer In The TARDIS chapter 3 . 10/6/2003
Great fic. I love the ones w/ Original Character pairings. And, if you want, theres a group dedicated to the Angel/Other pairing:

. /group/Angel_lovers03

hope ya join. and once again, great fic! keep going.
maliek chapter 3 . 10/5/2003
Really like what is going on Doing a great job Keep it up ! Bring in more faith please!
Crystal chapter 1 . 9/1/2002
I liked this fic! It's always good to see Angel paired with someone other than the people on the show. You should continue it, get some interaction with the Scooby gang and the fang gang. This could turn into an even better fic!