Reviews for Smoke and Scales
Gametime99 chapter 12 . 8/31
Well, I just saw Joker and Green Goblin references. Well done! Little shaky on the grammar, but you done good kid!
Just read this whole thing. It's good. A little dated, but good. Though I do have some questions: Will the gnomes and Manotaurs get their gold back, and will they seek vengeance?How will Robbie's parents take the news that their son is dead? Where was Schmebulock in all this?
You really nailed McGucket and Manly Dan. And it figures information about these creatures would conveniently be on the Internet. And the connection between Wendy and Dipper was just plain heartwarming. I wouldn't have minded if those two stayed dragons.
As far as criticism goes, I would go back and double-check your grammar. And I think the ending was a little rushed. Maybe you could have eased up on the harsher language?
Overall though, I think this was great. All that's missing is an epilogue.
starfire31803 chapter 12 . 5/3
You are amazing! This story was the best!
TopHatProphet chapter 12 . 3/12
i quite like this one, its different to all the others
RustKnight chapter 12 . 2/3
This was great! I started watching the show because of this story. All the humor was on point.

Other than some grammar and spelling errors it flowed very nicely and passed quite a few hours entertained greatly. Great job!
C 343 firebird chapter 12 . 2/1
Can't wait for the squeal
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 12 . 12/15/2015
Freaking loved this story!
the 1gravity falls fan ever chapter 12 . 11/14/2015
I love your work and your writing style! This story is AMAZING! I really hope there is a sequel!
wolfofeternalnight chapter 12 . 10/25/2015
Hope there's a sequel this was an awesome story
Drake O'Conner chapter 12 . 9/13/2015
Please make a sequel. This fanfic was amazing.
MC Melody chapter 12 . 9/13/2015
I think you should do a sequel because this was one of the best stories I've ever read. It was awesome! I think that if you make a sequel you should make it so everyone else turned human except for Dipper cause he drank too much of the potion and go from there. Best of luck!
Dranzer631 chapter 12 . 8/8/2015
I didn't expect more than popcorn material going into this but the more i read the better and deeper it kept getting. Very nice. I just wish that there was an epilogue of sorts.
WolfQueen123 chapter 12 . 6/27/2015
IT WAS GREAT I LOVED IT are you going to make a sequel?
Guest chapter 12 . 6/25/2015
This is the second time I have read this fanfic. I love it PLEASE MAKE A SEQUEL. What happens now that Dippers a king?
Cinderpeltw2 chapter 5 . 5/24/2015
I love this story, but if Dipper is 12 shouldn't he be 120 ft. Anyway I love this story and hope you get tons of good reviews.