Reviews for Dust and Shadow
FieryQueenOfAllSharpObjects chapter 1 . 9/26
This was great, had good raw emotion. I really liked this. Especially the last two lines; they were great.
delete-account-please-6680213 chapter 1 . 4/24
Good story really enjoy it a lot.
delete-account-please-6680106 chapter 1 . 4/24
Great story I can't believe how great it was.
The Clever Weasel chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
Oh my gosh, this is a teary-eye-inducing stroke of genius! Phenomenal!
T'Kerstin chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
genetically enhanced psychopath. I rather think it is a genetically enhanced high functioning sociopath :-). But I really like your story and Bones' point of view here.
GraysonSteele chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
OMG - so awesome! I love how you broke down that moment so clearly. His absolute despair leading into a wisp of hope that maybe he could cheat death out of his friend.
LilithL2 chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
sentarla chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
You're right there hasn't been anyone really who has written about bones perspective. The more I think about it yeah that's a very big oversight. Thanks I really enjoyed this little bit.
Magiccatprincess chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
I'm crying, and not just in the -it's a sad story so I'll tell the author it's said by saying 'I'm crying'- sort of way, but actually ugly crying
EccentricRage chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
The PERFECT way to describe Bones in that moment. Great job!
Abibliophobia chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
You caught the moment precisely, very touching!
rabbit keys chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
Lovely. Brilliant angst and a purring tribble. And McCoy. I'll be honest- I didn't like his character the first time I watched the movie with Nero, but then I watched it again and watched STID and decided he is one of my favorites. You've written him brilliantly.
Cheerfully Blue chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
Aw! I was crying. It was so sad and beautiful and I loved it! Great job!
StandsWithPride chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
You captured Bones's emotions so well. This was an excellent story.
Mulderette chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
Great story. you captured McCoy's emotions. Perfectly. Loved, loved, loved it :)