Reviews for Dust and Shadow
Melira chapter 1 . 10/11
Thank you soo much for writing this! If the movie lacked one important thing, it was Bones' reaction to Jim's death. Thanks for giving it to us! It's beautiful and it's heartbreaking, awesome job!
panni2 chapter 1 . 9/21
This was exactly what the movie needed. Thank you.
Can I just confirm - I'm allowed to stalk your fanfiction page, right? Because I am TOTALLY doing that.
Every single fic you write is either making me choke with laughter or hold back tears. Why are you so GOOD at this? MUST YOU USE YOUR GIFT FOR WRITING ANGSTY BONES/KIRK FICS TO CAUSE ME SUCH PAIN?
Delete-account-please-7472094 chapter 1 . 1/20
I liked it and enjoy reading it.
Carolinagirl117 chapter 1 . 10/25/2015
Ahhhhh so good! :)
catbob1 chapter 1 . 10/13/2015
Heartbreaking. Lovely. Thank you. (whispered very quietly)
FieryQueenOfAllSharpObjects chapter 1 . 9/26/2015
This was great, had good raw emotion. I really liked this. Especially the last two lines; they were great.
delete-account-please-6680213 chapter 1 . 4/24/2015
Good story really enjoy it a lot.
delete-account-please-6680106 chapter 1 . 4/24/2015
Great story I can't believe how great it was.
The Clever Weasel chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
Oh my gosh, this is a teary-eye-inducing stroke of genius! Phenomenal!
T'Kerstin chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
genetically enhanced psychopath. I rather think it is a genetically enhanced high functioning sociopath :-). But I really like your story and Bones' point of view here.
GraysonSteele chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
OMG - so awesome! I love how you broke down that moment so clearly. His absolute despair leading into a wisp of hope that maybe he could cheat death out of his friend.
LilithL2 chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
sentarla chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
You're right there hasn't been anyone really who has written about bones perspective. The more I think about it yeah that's a very big oversight. Thanks I really enjoyed this little bit.
Magiccatprincess chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
I'm crying, and not just in the -it's a sad story so I'll tell the author it's said by saying 'I'm crying'- sort of way, but actually ugly crying
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »