Reviews for Kataang Island Adventure 2: Aratak's Journey
Ryan2212 chapter 25 . 7/9/2014
Fun story!
Ken chapter 3 . 4/11/2014
I have read the first story and am on to the sequel. So far, I really enjoy it and think that you are a great writer. However, I think you should do away with the threesome. It doesn't quite suit Aang to do a threesome. Plus this story is supposed to be about Kataang
Guest chapter 25 . 3/25/2014
I've always been a Kataang fan and I must say, the pairing didn't make me dislike the story at all. After a while it became indeed somewhat less fun. But just when I thought that some time, you solved it nicely. I've read the entire Kataang Island Adventure and this sequel too with pleasure and I think you're an excellent writer!
It were the best Kataang story's and I can't wait until prequel.
Thank you so much for writing this!
Guest chapter 24 . 3/16/2014
SOPA IS BACK! PLEASE STOP IT!
BooksAreMyLifeDealWithIt chapter 9 . 3/10/2014
Did katara really just do that with another man. Sorry but no that would not happen katara belongs with aang and no one else even if it's just a one time thing. That's just nasty.
The Lorde has come chapter 22 . 2/11/2014
Damn fine chapter you wrote. I waited so long for this chapter. Can't wait for the next one. Good Job.
Rocky chapter 13 . 2/8/2014
Wasn't both portals closed?
Martamos chapter 16 . 1/19/2014
I enjoyed this chapter but I'm a little disappointed that there was so little mixing between the four. It was a shame there was no final time between Katara and Aratak or nothing between Aang and Shen.

But this is just my wishful thinking here, lamenting the loss of potential lemons :P. I'll say it again great chapter and I look forward to your future work.
TheLucky38 chapter 17 . 12/20/2013
Katara and Aratak are kidnapped by the Black Spirit Gang. This is bad. That means they'll do some weird spiritual thing to Kya while gaining some power, since she is related to the Avatar. It's almost like a luck transfer.

I hope you'll do great in the chapters ahead. And kick some Black Spirit $$.
TheLucky38 chapter 16 . 12/11/2013
I gotta say, it was a very steamy foursome in the story. Especially the positions you put them into. I lauged at the part where Aratak asked Aang to give her a blowjob. That was a great comedian like comeback. I knew it wouldn't lead beyond that, but it was a great one nighter.

You got a new girlfriend? Nice! I bet she's lucky to know you're a great author. And if you didn't tell her yet, then that's alright. Just don't hold in a lie too long but also keep that secret. It's like a Ying Yang thing.

I hope you'll continue the story. Good luck.
TheLucky38 chapter 13 . 10/21/2013
Oh Sokka. You never learn easy do you. You're just lucky that Toph didn't hurt you too bad...er.

That merchant is very smart. Steal from the competition to increase profit. My guess he'll be like Once-ler from the Lorax cartoon. Taking everything so profits can increase, but then have a lesson later on. Or have his future wife, or girlfriend, teach him that lesson.

I hope you do awesome in the many chapters to come. :D
reedman15 chapter 13 . 10/20/2013
This story has been very well written, it's an attention grabber for sure
Guest chapter 11 . 9/15/2013
I loved it!
TheLucky38 chapter 11 . 9/11/2013
Don't worry about that guy, I think the threesome is really f**king hot. It's better for those three to be together forever. Well whoever that guy is, he has to remember that it's not like they see Aratak all the time. Maybe have them together once a year. So don't let that guy make you stop making the story. It's awesome.

Onto the chapter. It seems a bunch of imbeciles are trying to attack the Avatar and his wife, as well as their child. They won't get away with this. I do have a feeling that they'll do some weird ritual to achieve full power.

So how will Aratak be able to calm Aang and Katara? I think I got an idea. She's needed in Republic City more than she realizes.
TheLucky38 chapter 10 . 8/27/2013
Well I was expecting Toph to join the secret relationship, and enjoy either her first time or other time with Aratak. But this is very good. Would you imagine Toph joining in that secret relationship? Instead of a love triangle, it'll be a love rectangle. Maybe a love pentagon if Shun joins.. But that's just an imagination that most viewers could/couldn't comprehend. It's better for Toph to know than Sokka.

The following had me review this, with Sokka being the only one not to see what I wrote on the top.

Sokka: "Well I have no idea what you're talking about."
TheLucky38: "I'm talking about sports."
Sokka: "Sports? I call those warts." 'cricket noises.' "What about those wolfs? I'd be the lone wolf." 'more cricket noises' "What happens to..."
TheLucky38: "You're blowing it."
'Everyone laughs with TheLucky38, and laughs at Sokka.'
Sokka: "Stop it TheLucky38. You're killing my jokes."
TheLucky38: "How can I kill something that's already dead!"
'Everyone laughs with TheLucky38, and laughs at Sokka.'
Sokka: "Stop it. I'm an awesome guy."
TheLucky38: "Shhhh. Quiet. Do you hear that?" 'Silence'
Sokka: "No. What is it?"
TheLucky38: "That's the sound of you're jokes rotting away, and mine are shining."
'Everyone laughs with TheLucky38, and laughs at Sokka.'

This one is kind of a tough one. To follow the suspects or to have more love triangle. We'll figure it out.