Reviews for Against the Odds
uchiha.sakura.23 chapter 8 . 12/28/2014
:D
Nora57 chapter 31 . 12/31/2013
Thank you so much for all the lovely stories that you wrote for SasuSaku month! I enjoyed it! I Loved it! :D arigatou ne... you made me laugh, you made cry... hahahaha... nice! :) Well, can't wait to read another SasuSaku from you :)
M0kii-chii chapter 31 . 11/24/2013
hoy cow, i read all the 31chapters in one shot ! its was really good ! keep the good work :)
GaaraLove4-ever chapter 28 . 11/7/2013
this is awesome! I love it! :) keep writing! :)
GaaraLove4-ever chapter 21 . 11/6/2013
I love it! I love how Sakura just beats the guy up, he didn't actually think he could successfully kidnapped Sakura did he? great job! :)
GaaraLove4-ever chapter 19 . 11/6/2013
wow. that was dumb of Suigestu, attacking someone who you've seen their true power is totally the smart thing to do,great job! I love it!
Nagareboshi Star chapter 31 . 11/6/2013
A really cute story! Liked it very much :D
Nagareboshi Star chapter 27 . 11/6/2013
Tut tut Sasuke, should've checked your drawings, weren't you the least tad curious!?
What a great concept for a oneshot, really cracked me up! :D
GaaraLove4-ever chapter 17 . 11/6/2013
great job! wow Mr Haruno. great job, you just tied up and posined your daughters love.
GaaraLove4-ever chapter 11 . 11/6/2013
wow, that must have been akward for Sakura, trying to kill heself for someone who is alive, great job! I love all of your storys! its a joy to read them! :)
Nagareboshi Star chapter 21 . 11/2/2013
Genius concept. Something MASASHI SHOULD READ *cough* to give him some...ideas! :D
Nagareboshi Star chapter 20 . 11/2/2013
Gosh how adorable this one is! The ending with Sakura wanting him to convince her is just perfect!
Nagareboshi Star chapter 18 . 11/2/2013
Now I'd love it to pieces if this ACTUALLY happened after the war! :'D
Nagareboshi Star chapter 14 . 11/1/2013
I quite liked how on one side, it was talking about romance or rather the lack of it, on the other about Sakura cutting around in a body! Made it somehow comical to read. I think you portrayed Sasuke quite well, it was amusing to read!
Nagareboshi Star chapter 13 . 11/1/2013
Even though with minor SasuSaku, it was a hilarious shot. Priceless, really priceless!