Reviews for Skeletons in the Closet
True-angel7 chapter 10 . 6/2/2014
Really like this story. Hope to see more on it soon!
Guest chapter 9 . 8/11/2013
I'm confused. Did Gambit dump Rogue for Erin? He seemed pretty insensitive about it, if that was the case, and Rogue's encouragement of Erin to date Gambit was strange. They both seem very out of character.
kendraDrake chapter 8 . 8/10/2013
Fantastic! I am glad that Erin changed her mind, but I guess I wanted to understand a little more about why she did so. For instance, before she brought him to Sinister, did she know Remy as she knew him would disappear? Or was that the motivation to save him? Or did she just get cold feet at the last moment? Was planning this and that is how she had the dummy chip on hand?

I look forward to the next chapter and seeing how a half-Remy functions. :). Please keep writing.
kendraDrake chapter 7 . 8/10/2013
Awwww...wow! I had guessed this might happen, but was still a little surprised. Another great chapter.

I had to laugh when you compared women to drugs for Remy. I think that is definitely true! That is the Cajun's real weakness.

It was also great to see all of the reviews. I am glad you are having so much great feedback from others, too!
kendraDrake chapter 6 . 8/9/2013
Awesome chapter! I am intrigued by Erin and Rogue's friendship and the one she is forming with the other girls. I smell trouble with Miss Frost, though. That seems to be part of her nature though.
Also loved that b you continue to give us little pieces of the past in every chapter. I look forward to reading the other new chapters this weekend!
JasmineBella chapter 8 . 8/9/2013
You write "dark" very well! I was on the edge of my seat! I love how you are using canon and incorporating your own personal twist! So ready for more!
Guest chapter 7 . 8/8/2013
This chapter was awesome! I haven't read the whole thing, OCs aren't really my thing but it just got interesting! Love that it isn't ROMY
JasmineBella chapter 7 . 8/8/2013
Now the true fun really begins! Looking forward to more!
XenaAres22 chapter 5 . 8/5/2013
TIME OUT.. LIKE THE FIC BUT I THOUGHT REMY & ROGUE WAS A COUPLE. WHERE IS SHE BY THE WAY? IT'S LIKE SHE DISAPPEARED. PM ME BACK PLEASE.
Mandirigma chapter 5 . 8/2/2013
Awesome! Just one question, why don't you do a chapter from Rogue's point of view? I think it'd help the story out alot to know what she's thinking about Erin showing up.
XenaAres22 chapter 3 . 8/1/2013
I LIKE TO SO FAR. BUT ERIN BETTER BACK OFF ROGUE'S MAN. LOL KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.
kendraDrake chapter 5 . 7/31/2013
Whoo! that was steamy! It looks like Erin may be a threat to Rogue afterall-and there certainly was a lot of history in that kiss. Another great chapter rich with detail. Also enjoyed the flashbacks to give us more of an idea of their relationship in the past. Great way to end the chapter on a mysterious note as well. Looking forward for Chapter 6!
kendraDrake chapter 4 . 7/29/2013
Voltaic-I like the codename! Also Erin's powers are pretty wicked-I'm glad that this chapter not only introduced us to her powers, but to her past. Another excellent chapter that's very strong on character development!
kendraDrake chapter 3 . 7/18/2013
Interesting-she certainly made a first impression with the other students, though I'm not sure it was a good one. I'm guessing she had a pretty troubled past with rumors to have such a strong reaction. Glad to see she wasn't cowed by the comments though!

Looking forward to the danger room session to get to see what she can do! So far I'm seeing extra sensitive hearing (and maybe sight since it took her a while to see) and some sort of electricity-like power.

Looking forward to the next chapter.
lovely smile chapter 3 . 7/17/2013