Reviews for Piers' Final Lament
NightAngelReviewer chapter 1 . 9/25/2014
O...M...G... I LOVE IT! IT'S AWESOME! YOU'RE AWESOME!

I'm crying... holy shit, I'm crying... dermit...
Symphonimore chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
This made me cry for a good 3 minutes... I might have to read Piers lament (again) to make myself feel better
Ps1 chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
I love your Piers' final lament. This's the perfect end! All the scene came in my head every scene,every words it's too it's absolutely hurt but also touch as well. It's hard for me not to cried at the end part when Piers thought Chris did know his feeling. So sad and beautiful at the same time. What I like most is Piers'd never had a chance to confess but I could feel his love. Thanks for writing Nivanfield this is so amazing.:)

Ps. I did'nt mean to rush you but I just wanted to let you know that I never forget my agent Cole oh and I miss red too.:D
Sodapops chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
Now you went and broke me. Congratulations.
orangepotato chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
An absolutely fantastic end. You did the ending justice and really made my emotions go crazy. You painted a beautiful yet painful picture of Piers' final moments.

Everything with Chris, with the patch, the escape pods... All of it succeeded in capturing the essence of Piers. You also did a great job staying with the scenes, yet adding Piers' personality and sorrow made it new, interesting and absolutely depressing... However, instead of turning it into a sobfest, you did a fantastic job at highlighting exactly why Piers sacrificed himself. He did it for Chris, the world, the future, and he didn't regret it. So, I really enjoyed that about the story.

Lastly, I wanted to say that I liked how the ending wasn't exactly an 'ending' for Piers. Just like in the game, you left room for Piers' return. It's nice that you did that... Hopefully in the future well have another form of Piers' Lament (crossing my fingers that he will be in RE7)

Fantastic job! I've enjoyed reading all of Piers' Lament.

Till next time,
Orangepotato
MissRose514 chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
*sniffs* I just have to say that was so... beautiful... I mean this in the sincerest way possible but I'm SO GLAD you wrote this fic! Today is the day that if RE were real, Piers Nivans would have died saving Chris... :'( I knew what was coming but it still didn't change the fact that you gave a whole another perspective in Piers than the one in the game! This really made my day and thank you so much for writing again! I can't wait to hear what you have in store for Under Fire! Keep writing!
Cocoleia chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
Like, NO. God, this succeeds in making me wanna tear up.. so beautifully written as always, and when I think of this whole scenario together with Piers' 'emotional struggle'.. well, what should I say? It was like an ultimate sacrifice.

Thanks for writing and sharing this, I loved this read (even though I may feel like sinking), and you truly made everything justice.
raindropdew chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
This story was amazing I cried through it you had everything down t loved it I hope they do make an re 7 I would love for piers to be alive if wesker can do it by having a virus in him why not piers I mean he had the enhanced version of the c virus I would love for chris and leon to team up on a mission to thank you for the wonderful story and I'm putting it in my favorites