Reviews for Calling Agent P
The Dimensional Princess chapter 25 . 12/29/2015
my friend read these and after she did she was terrified of glue and any thing that said ferb so one day i took a bottle of glue took label off then wrote ferb glue on it then took her hand and put a glob of it on her and then showed her the bottle she screamed and tripped then while she got up she tuched her dogs back and there was an awkward silence and then she screamed * NOOOO WHY IS THE WORLD SO CRUEL CURSE YOU PRINCESS PLATYCAAAATTS

princess platycats is one of my nick names
The Dimensional Princess chapter 15 . 12/29/2015
i love the ending *uh lindanas our mom* AWKWARD poor doof hahahahahahaha i dated the mother of perrys owners...hahahahaaha man thats funny i adore your storys there so funny
dandelion hands chapter 37 . 9/21/2015
Well, it seems I'm going to read the sequel now. Which means I loved this.
MiguelHazard2 chapter 15 . 11/3/2014
what do you mean "i don't know if platypuses can purr" search on the internet lol
Galaxina-the-Seedrian chapter 37 . 7/26/2014
"Long story shot, never kiss- Wait, I don't think I should say that. The Perryshmirtz fans'll go nuts."

That's my favorite among all of these jokes. :3 It's true, but only because they're fans. Not the Perryshmirtz thing. Fans are crazy...like me.

Anyways, I loved all of this! Makes me wish that Dan and Povenmire made these into an actual series! XD Yeah, Perry would be the main protagonist, but I'll let that slide since you gave him a likable personality. The original Perry is...kinda...boring to be honest.

Plus, I'm mad at him for being more important than Ferb in the Across the Second Dimension movie. Yes, yes, that happened like two or three years ago, but he's fictional. I can hold that grudge if I want, even if it's petty.

Anyways, as I said, loved it! It was awesome, it screamed awesome, and it's sequel screams awesome! XD

GTS is out! Peace!
Fan chapter 36 . 3/31/2014
The P&F writing team should hire you. You are really good at writing episodes, (and making references to previous P&F episodes and others shows.) I await the sequel.
Fan chapter 23 . 3/30/2014
Can you make a one-shot if why Perry kissed Doof? Sorry, Big Perryshmirtz fan.
Fan chapter 20 . 3/30/2014
The "cheeses and crackers" is a Tri-State Trilogy of Terror reference.
ficklepickle7 chapter 37 . 3/31/2014
Nice idea! I enjoyed this! :)
toystorylover chapter 37 . 3/31/2014
I love all the ideas on the profile. Make it happen! Can't wait.
the zapdos chapter 37 . 3/30/2014
Pat yourself on the back, Jet. You've done a great job with this. Even at 37 chapters, you've been coming up with fresh ideas and updating regularly. Every chapter has been pretty enjoyable, a few have been exceptional, and you have a strong ability to bring out the same kind of humor that we see in the show. It started seeming less like the show and showing more of your personal stamp as the P&F gang started interacting more with the Doof and Perry plots and as they got to know each other more. And you flipped a few of the basic aspects of the show upside-down, but the way you handled doing so was pretty smooth and well coordinated. It still retained the feeling of the show, and that is what my favorite part of this fanfic has been. I hope you keep that a part of the sequel. Good luck with all your future endeavors!
TheEpicDuck123 chapter 36 . 3/26/2014
Omg this was awesome! I got chocked up at the ending it was that amazing! I look forward to the sequel
ficklepickle7 chapter 36 . 3/25/2014
YAY! Everything is normal! Kinda! I'll look out for the sequel! :)
ficklepickle7 chapter 35 . 3/14/2014
Yay! Perry saves the day, yet again! :D
the zapdos chapter 34 . 3/4/2014
Really fantastic job. This is getting intense, it's is an awesome story. Doof's father is an underused antagonist but you've shown he has potential. The clones were a good twist, too. I really enjoy being able to count on your updates every week. Looking forward to next time!